[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the new sculpt does look better, I noticed it earlier but didn't say anything because wasn't sure if I was just overreacting but it's ok because... My original Blondie is more rare and unique..........

Yes the new sculpt does look better, I noticed it earlier but didn't say anything because wasn't sure if I was just overreacting but it's ok because... My original Blondie is more rare and unique..........

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-serious-e14739.jpg

If someone does a side by side photo comparison of first and second blondie then....I only have the original blondie and it stands alone ....better than my tuco and angel eyes even....I hate the new boots....I have always loved the originals.....the gun belt with bullets are not a major improvement....the whole trio idea will always be a scam to me....you missed out on the first blondie that's it....mold broken!

Thank you!! I think the poncho still looks terrible on Blondie, hope someone could give me pointers how to make it looks natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I water treated mine, decided on the pose I want mixed a little hair styling mousse with the water to help it hold its shape.

can someone please post a pic of Blondie without the poncho? i think mine has sthg wrong with the brown jacket. the white on the left side is bigger and different in shape than the white on the right side

can someone please post a pic of Blondie without the poncho? i think mine has sthg wrong with the brown jacket. the white on the left side is bigger and different in shape than the white on the right side

If I understand you correctly, then you're all good Sami. That's the way it's supposed to be.

You mean the lapels aren't symmetrical, right?

That is how his vest was. Left lappel almost twice as big as his right.

yeah, that's how the vest is supposed to be.

In fact, Tuco's jacket should be ripped (as the movie version had a ripped seam) but they didn't include that detail. I can only imagine if they did it would have confused many. :)

I water treated mine, decided on the pose I want mixed a little hair styling mousse with the water to help it hold its shape.

You don't have to do quite that much. I just fold mine tight and tuck some of the poncho under his arms - you can't tell from a front or side view. Yours does look excellent, however, and that sounds like a great way to go.

They all look great, maybe Tucos teeth are a bit too weathered and brown, but the expression and paint app otherwise are incredible.
tuco-01-1.jpg

DX Cowboy vs Trio Cowboy impressions, the boots are the main difference and while I'm not a huge fan of v1 they are more detailed with the fabric but the resin boots fit in better with the other 2 resin boots of the trio. From v1 and v2 both belts were put on in different orientations, no big deal, and the v2 comes with plastic bullets for the loops. The paint work on the v2 is better. Minor differences all around.

The only thing that's throwing off the 2nd run's boots for me is the color and the contrast between them and the spur straps. Aside from that I think they're a better fit than the SMcG's

I normally do not complain about custom figures but quick question that been buggin me. Why do these great looking works of art always come with those crappy glossy cheap hands? I despise them, they are distracting and horrible. Would it be difficult to spray a once over on them?

I normally do not complain about custom figures but quick question that been buggin me. Why do these great looking works of art always come with those crappy glossy cheap hands? I despise them, they are distracting and horrible. Would it be difficult to spray a once over on them?

Because these are usually offered on KO bodies and that's just the deal with KO hands. The bodies have improved greatly since they first hit the scene but the hands stayed the sane. Most of us custom nuts have pretty well equipped part bins. It's good practice to stock up on key HT hand sets from eBay. There hasn't been 1 Iminine set that I've bought that I didn't upgrade the hands on; I think that's pretty common practice for most of us here. Even though RM uses official TT's I still usually add hands because the standard gestures that come with TT aren't always enough for what the character needs

Back