[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1500.00 is a fair price for all three, that was an amazing deal. Congratulations to all you stud muffins, now I am going to karate chop my hamster in the scrotum!

Sent from my GT-P3113

You guys are very lucky! Thanks for sharing the pictures...sadly, I found about this too late. I see the set going for $2400 on ebay, a bit out of my price range...

Tuco and Angel Eyes arrived today and both look fantastic. Not much more to say than what's already been said. Outstanding sculpts, paints, tailoring, packaging, etc. I don't miss the gold bags. The noose is cool. I would have liked to have seen Tuco's sombrero, however.

I'm going to go with hunter on this one regarding the boots and bullets. At least make them available. Considering the thousands of dollars that folks have spent with Iminime, and the fact that people would have been willing to pay for the upgrade, at some point you would think someone would have said "hey we've got an opportunity to upgrade the boots, holster and bullets on these, do you think maybe we should see if some of the buyers of the original would be interested?" I mean, c'mon. That's just good customer relations. How many times have folks gotten ticked with HT when they rerelease a figure with an upgrade. Now maybe nobody did think of it, and that's okay, but don't try to pacify buyers with an empty argument. To be honest I don't know if I would have bought the upgrade. At best I put it at 50/50 because often times I don't pay attention to those things, or depending on price, might not have seen the value. But it would have been good to have had the option. That said, I'm sure it's not going to be a big deal to me in the long run, Blondie is still in the box as it is. But in the future think about all the customers. Not just the latest ones coming into the door.

Set I purchased for my father arrived today great figures but what happened to the 3 pack box? Or did I just imagine that was happening? Was expecting them to arrive in a single box altogether slightly disappointed they've arrived separately in 3 standard run of the mill iminime boxes.

Set I purchased for my father arrived today great figures but what happened to the 3 pack box? Or did I just imagine that was happening? Was expecting them to arrive in a single box altogether slightly disappointed they've arrived separately in 3 standard run of the mill iminime boxes.

I was hoping to see new packaging as well, thought it would be a superset box or something...
Only one c.o.a too right? I guess that is reasonable as it is 3 in one...

As was reported a few months ago… Denny was unable to source the boxes necessary for packaging all three figures together.

Fair enough first time I've been in this thread since ordering them lol zero interest in them on my part, stunning figs though. I'll let him know :)

14519075371_f5eedfe9ea_b.jpg

14335862679_f3b5831a88_c.jpg

14542582613_3a6d760629_c.jpg

14521031674_3601ff7317_b.jpg

14499359006_f6cf62d4bf_b.jpg

Tuco and Angel Eyes arrived today and both look fantastic. Not much more to say than what's already been said. Outstanding sculpts, paints, tailoring, packaging, etc. I don't miss the gold bags. The noose is cool. I would have liked to have seen Tuco's sombrero, however.

I'm going to go with hunter on this one regarding the boots and bullets. At least make them available. Considering the thousands of dollars that folks have spent with Iminime, and the fact that people would have been willing to pay for the upgrade, at some point you would think someone would have said "hey we've got an opportunity to upgrade the boots, holster and bullets on these, do you think maybe we should see if some of the buyers of the original would be interested?" I mean, c'mon. That's just good customer relations. How many times have folks gotten ticked with HT when they rerelease a figure with an upgrade. Now maybe nobody did think of it, and that's okay, but don't try to pacify buyers with an empty argument. To be honest I don't know if I would have bought the upgrade. At best I put it at 50/50 because often times I don't pay attention to those things, or depending on price, might not have seen the value. But it would have been good to have had the option. That said, I'm sure it's not going to be a big deal to me in the long run, Blondie is still in the box as it is. But in the future think about all the customers. Not just the latest ones coming into the door.

:exactly::goodpost:

Back