[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sadly I didn't, for me Blondie is all I need, some will argue with me that he isn't the main character but for my own collection he is all I need, plus to me Angel eyes and Tuco feel more like supporting characters and I didn't feel like shelling out so much for two supporting characters and didn't like the idea of just getting one of them without the other, they do look awesome and I love westerns so for now I will admire from a far.

Blondie is the main character, but Tuco stole the show.

Tuco... Was the star ... Period! ... However, its just one of those movies that you drop any one character from your collection and it leaves a void that is exponential in nature. I dont collect all of Nolan trilogy etc, however the trio was a must have ... More so cause of the way iminime sculpted these... Just remarkable! ...

Tuco... Was the star ... Period! ... However, its just one of those movies that you drop any one character from your collection and it leaves a void that is exponential in nature. I dont collect all of Nolan trilogy etc, however the trio was a must have ... More so cause of the way iminime sculpted these... Just remarkable! ...
:exactly: Hence the name The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. Each one of them brought something special to the movie. Yes Tuco stole the show but the other two were great too. No better example then the duel they have at the end. So much emotion and impact with really not much dialogue between them.

guys, anyone knows the exact link for the cinemascale newsletter. i dont want to lose out on a "certain" future project...
somehow i just cant locate it. may be an issue with my mobile device.... :(

guys, anyone knows the exact link for the cinemascale newsletter. i dont want to lose out on a "certain" future project...
somehow i just cant locate it. may be an issue with my mobile device.... :(

Are you on an iOS device? I was able to see it on the main page at cinemascale.com. You just need to scroll down to see the "Join Our Mailing List" box.

^^^ oops... I was on shop.cinemascale....
Thanks bud!

Omar we may want to have the newsletter link on shop.cinemascale as well... :( ... i was looking for it there

Would be awesome if it was a large custom base where all of them could stand on with the graves/headstones of Arch Stanton and "unknown".
Hey I can dream can't I? :lol

Here you be --

GBUtrio_zps1adaa4ce.jpg

Back