[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

36 DX sculpts were sold. 3 blanks were made (Marf and Shortround received two)

BTW, the figure and horse were packed up and shipped out today. 6-10 days via priority USPS mail. Congrats to the new owner.

Shells075 is the buyer methinks

sherlock_holmes_minimalist_wallpaper_by_war10ck88-d53ydqe.jpg

I think your on to something

BTW, the figure and horse were packed up and shipped out today. 6-10 days via priority USPS mail. Congrats to the new owner.

So, how many Bounty Hunter outfit sets will be made?

Lol. What are your thoughts on a new HS with the white hat? As I said, the outfit set will be great for we DX owners, but for those who weren't of the 36, it might be a little alienating. Don't get me wrong, if I do pick up an outfit set, it'll be for the alternate head that I already have, but there are a few people that I know that are hoping for a head with the accurate hat:
the_good_the_bad_and_the_ugly_blondie_does_the_cutting.jpg

Last edited:

What must I do to get blank sculpts? More importantly, did they contribute to the project, that's why trevor gave them free sculpts?

What must I do to get blank sculpts? More importantly, did they contribute to the project, that's why trevor gave them free sculpts?

Yup, so, there are only three out there, I believe. You'd probably have better luck finding an actual DX head.

All three were instrumental in the inception of the project. And it was a special gift from Trevor to them

I know for a fact that at least two of those sculpts have been or will be painted shortly by nathan eakins. Imagine the price those would fetch!

I know for a fact that at least two of those sculpts have been or will be painted shortly by nathan eakins. Imagine the price those would fetch!

Good gracious. Yeah, I remember talking to Dane about that before, and he was on the fence. I wonder of he decided on it beforehand or the regular Blondie head that Nathan painted swayed him. Regardless, I can't wait to see pics of that.

I will say that the winning bidder won by 88 cents. You read that right. That means he wasn't the only one willing to buy it at 3k. Also the third and fourth place bidders were at 2900 and 2400. So there's that.

88 cents you say. :lol

What can I say it was a moment of madness from me, :panic:

I put a bid in 1 hour before close of auction and then went out, I thought someone is bound to outbid me, between now and the close, Then I get an email saying that I won the auction. :panic:

Well these things happen I guess, I can cover the expense no problem, so I'm cool with it.

I will post pics of Wakes fine fig & Horse once they arrive.

I promise.. The difference was 88 cents! Amazing.

ScreenShot2013-12-16at60652PM_zps1f695d4b.png~original

Yeah, I cant believe I won it. The other bidders must of said, I'm not spending a cent over 3k:dunno:lol

Damn! I saw emarae vid on YouTube and I just had a moment of weakness.

Its going to a good home Wake, I promise.

Yeah, I cant believe I won it. The other bidders must of said, I'm not spending a cent over 3k:dunno:lol

Damn! I saw emarae vid on YouTube and I just had a moment of weakness.

Its going to a good home Wake, I promise.

Wait, so that was you, Shells? Damn, congrats!

Back