IMINIME Space Trucker for preorder in Italy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like it could be a bootlegger recast. I have never heard of Denny collaborating or been in contact with European distributors before.

Yeah, it would be very hard to replicate all the stuff on that figure and hope to make a profit, even if it were a bootleg, so I assumed it was legit and Denny was simply working through different outlets to get exposure in non-English speaking regions.

Italian post and customs are bs, so if you want to be sure to get the figure with no issues, you gotta pay the price.

Italian post and customs are bs, so if you want to be sure to get the figure with no issues, you gotta pay the price.
:exactly:
You guys are lucky the US Customs dont come down and charge duty on things like toys... if had any idea what we in the other places had to end up paying you'd probably be more sympathetic

:exactly:
You guys are lucky the US Customs dont come down and charge duty on things like toys... if had any idea what we in the other places had to end up paying you'd probably be more sympathetic

Oh I'm sympathetic! I lived in Rome for a year and boy, that was rough when shipping and receiving!

The hilarious part is there is like no solid rate or ground on which the customs charge you! Its like a lottery... sometimes they can charge you almost 60% of the price and sometimes nothing! and the parcels disappearing is a whole other issue...

Back