• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iminime Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iminime Godfather, yunsil Axel Foley clothing set, loose bd robocop and antman

Prices updated.

Re: Iminime Godfather, Heads,yunsil Axel Foley clothing, GOD Bruce, bd robocop and an

Are these prices correct? $180 for the complete Yunsil Axel Foley outfit? Jacket, t-shirt and jeans? The adidas sneakers come too?

Re: Iminime Godfather, Heads,yunsil Axel Foley clothing, GOD Bruce, bd robocop and an

pm for phicen body set

Are these prices correct? $180 for the complete Yunsil Axel Foley outfit? Jacket, t-shirt and jeans? The adidas sneakers come too?

Not sure if you're being sarcastic. Stuff like this makes me feel hate selling on here.

No, I'm really asking, because it was originally sold for $300+, if $180 is correct that's an excellent price... I already have it, but could try to make the first movie version.

Re: Iminime Godfather, Jesse Threezero Hazmat Set, Dark Knight Batsignal

Added more items, please pm if interested.

Back