• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iminime Br Bad, Hot Toys Cap, Caine Macho Man; etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Prices are shipped in the U.S. I'm willing to hear reasonable offers:

Hot Toys First Avenger Captain America with Golden Age Cap head: Comes with box and all accessories (except long foot pegs) for the First Avenger Cap, but the head is from the Golden Age exclusive version. Clear coat protectant added to shield to prevent flaking: $260

Rocco Ray Stanz (Ghostbusters) sculpt: I tried painting it, gave up, and stripped most of the paint off. Comes with goggles piece: $50

Caine Macho Man Randy Savage unpainted sculpt, sunglasses, shirt, shorts, and knee pads. Forum member tbay used these clothing with the Kaustic muscle body (Arnold size), and they worked well, though they would probably work well with other muscle bodies as well. I believe only 3 casts were made of this sculpt, as it was a private commission. Corrose did decals for tbay for the bandana, shirt, and pants, and may be able to do so for the buyer: $190

Caine Macho Man original wax sculpt and resin sunglasses: $110

*note: pics are primarily of the wax sculpt (resin one is wearing the shades), but the two sculpts look the same, just that the resin one is pale pink instead of the gray and orange color; I will post another picture of it when I get a chance*

DSC_0325_zps43446d7f.jpg

DSC_0317_zps89207a57.jpg

DSC_0316_zps24f8a582.jpg

7984ebb0-ca31-4d12-9cb9-b3c7493c055b_zps4013bf5a.jpg

Macho1_zps8baa9a9b.jpg

macho4_zps2eea17eb.jpg

macho2_zpsf4d86847.jpg

fa329a2f-f1f1-4a26-949c-f0985532b58a_zpsbc975303.jpg

*clothing gives you this look*:
HFlYHPA.jpg

SOLD

Iminime Heisenberg figure: full figure, including glasses, sunglasses, hat, ring, and watch, box and stand: SOLD

Iminime Jesse figure: full figure with clean sculpt. Comes with box and stand: SOLD[/B]

Custom Evil Dead 2 Ash figure with a TTM-19 body, Rocco head, Sideshow chainsaw hand, and shotgun. Custom stand included: SOLD

Masterworks Bad Reaction DX Exclusive Chemsuit Captain Cook and the One Who Knocks figures: These figures include the two sculpts (undamaged Walter sculpt, bloodshot eyes on Jesse), bodies for both figures (slim body for Jesse, padded regular body for Walt), chem suits, boots, and gloves, gas masks, boxes, and COAs. Glasses are included for Walter. Not interested in breaking this up at the moment. SOLD

Masterworks Jesse sculpt: SOLD

Hot Toys TTM-19 Truetype body: SOLD

Caine Ash Williams (Army of Darkness) sculpt: I tried painting it, gave up, and stripped most of the paint off: SOLD

Masterworks Damaged Walt sculpt: SOLD

Custom Daniel Plainview figure. It comes with the Rainman sculpt painted by Aeon, the new charcoal suit by Yunsil (I believe I have a Certificate of Authenticity for it), Mike5401 pipe, and pens (both pens have the gold band), and Newline boots with real laces. Uses a legit TTM-21 body, and the stand is included. This is a gorgeous figure: SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Caine Macho Man sculpt/clothing; Rainman/Yunsil Plainview; 1/6 Custom Ash

That Ash is beautiful, wish I wasn't broke. :(

Re: Masterworks, Hot Toys, Caine Macho Man; Rainman Plainview, etc.

That Plainview looks great overall. It may just be the angle, but the eyes look a little funny in the pix - possible to get another view?

Re: Masterworks, Hot Toys, Caine Macho Man; Rainman Plainview, etc.

Thought that might be the case - new pic looks good. Kind of regretting "passing" on this one -

Back