• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Imaresqd1's laughing Joker enquiry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Echoing some of the actual helpful advice given, rather than jumping on the "LOL YOU DON'T WANT TO MORTGAGE YOUR HOUSE FOR THIS, too bad loser!" crap.

If you wanted to commission one of these initially, you would have been paying upwards of $800, which is what was quoted to me by Imaresqd1 himself. Therefore, yeah...you'll probably end up paying well over that if you find someone willing to sell.

I'm not sure about the status of MonkeyRobotMaster's laughing sculpt anymore, as he made the initial run and then probably moved on to other things. They ran about $120 or so, and you can see mine here.

195187_10150113626323751_605873750_6375271_5302842_o-1.jpg

They both have their pros and cons, but considering the insane price difference, MRM's sculpt is more than worth tracking down. There are things I prefer about it over Adam's sculpt, and I honestly consider it to be the better value. There were also a lot more made so it would be easier to track down. Hope this helped.

wow looks like some pics i saw turned me off to this sculpt but those pics are great

Did you paint your MRM sculpt yourself crow? Looks good

I did a touch up here and there, but I requested that MRM give him a clean paint job as opposed to the interrogation scene paint up, since I already did my own messy paint job on the Bank Robber sculpt and didn't care about screen accuracy. I'd say 99% of that is MRM's paint.

thanks for the comments guys. seems like going to be hard to track down adams sculpt. i have only joined these boards didnt realise only 3 were floating around. i thought there would have been more.
im going to pursue erics and steve sculpts, so will wait on those i think :)

thanks for the comments guys. seems like going to be hard to track down adams sculpt. i have only joined these boards didnt realise only 3 were floating around. i thought there would have been more.
im going to pursue erics and steve sculpts, so will wait on those i think :)

Good man!, a wise decision!:)

hey vik. I might be selling one of my imaresqd1 sculpt. It was one of his first joker sculpts he did. I also have a complete dx joker.

IMG_5519.jpg

im going to hold out to see what the other joker sculpts being made are like. if they turn out better than imaresqd1's i will only end up kicking myself. like you guys said patience is a virtue ;)

im going to hold out to see what the other joker sculpts being made are like. if they turn out better than imaresqd1's i will only end up kicking myself. like you guys said patience is a virtue ;)

That's a problem that's always present in this hobby.
For example I bought the very first original hot toys Joker , then they shown the bank robber joker with the extra headsculpt to go with the first so I bought that too.
Then they shown the dx Joker so I sold both of those and bought parts from that and made another and now they're showing the dx 2.0. :dunno

This is just one example as mentioned and it happens with a lot of stuff , customs included.
It's frustrating but I've learnt you can never always have the best unless you're a millionaire or something, just be happy with what you've got and if something better comes along so be it.

Back