Imaresqd1 Latest 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker WIP - NOT FOR SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man,he is better than anyone I've seen.does adam come from money?I can't figure why he is not doing this full time.he is better than any of the sculptors currently working for hot toys.he should start his own company and show hot toys what a figure is supposed to look like when you put authentic likeness next to it.its like jordan retiring after his rookie season.my cop joker I got from him is far better than any sculpt I have seen.and this is unreal!

Why did Adam leave this forum ? Did something happen ?

Man,he is better than anyone I've seen.does adam come from money?I can't figure why he is not doing this full time.he is better than any of the sculptors currently working for hot toys.he should start his own company and show hot toys what a figure is supposed to look like when you put authentic likeness next to it.its like jordan retiring after his rookie season.my cop joker I got from him is far better than any sculpt I have seen.and this is unreal!

He doesn't come from money, in fact, from what I know, he has a very humble background.

The main reason he decided to leave the boards (or become minimally active) is basically he used to get a barrage of requests for stuff. I just think he's one of those artists that works best on his own time and doing exactly what he wants to do. I guess that's part of why working for a big company probably never suited him, and why he's not taking commissions at the moment.

Would love to see him start his own company - but it's much easier said than done. He's not very comfortable with the idea of selling large quantities of unlicensed work, so if he did start a company, he would like to do it right and make licensed products - and for that, you need a lot of capital obviously. So it's a bit of a catch 22.

This Joker headsculpt, the Bane one in the background and his dissapearance from these boards, make me think that he's working for a company now. Sorry Umair, but I'm not buying this "personal piece" thing. If my suspicions were to be correct, that would be great news for all of us. Just imagine.... imaresqd1 head sculpts at an "affordable" price for everyone (with body and clothes included, of course):yess:. I really hope this is the case.

This Joker headsculpt, the Bane one in the background and his dissapearance from these boards, make me think that he's working for a company now. Sorry Umair, but I'm not buying this "personal piece" thing. If my suspicions were to be correct, that would be great news for all of us. Just imagine.... imaresqd1 head sculpts at an "affordable" price for everyone (with body and clothes included, of course):yess:. I really hope this is the case.

Sorry Ed but I know for a fact it's not the case :(

Doesn't every company sell unliscened products?one of the first hot toys figures was unliscesed tom cruise.you have to start somewere.

Doesn't every company sell unliscened products?one of the first hot toys figures was unliscesed tom cruise.you have to start somewere.

Yeah, the brothers productions and iminime's of today are yesterdays Hot Toys and Enterbay pretty much.

I hope Adam can find his way to something like that at some stage.

It's great seeing something new from Adam. The man has pure talent and it's a pleasure to look at.

Last edited by a moderator:
More WIP shots posted in the first post.

And here:

8297454.jpg

Back