Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

So these heads don't need to be drilled? These look cast ready for a neck adapter?

No need to apologize man - everyone's free to share their views, i'm just trying to re-assure you guys that i'm sure you'll be happy with what you get

I just want to compliment Dean on those pour channels, his solution to the deep set eyes. Smooth, Dean. :clap

Thank you Sir. I was contemplating a two part mold but did not want seams down the sides. I figured that is I were to have a cut anywhere I wanted it on the back of the head. It will never show in the hair and the pour point on the base (even though it is trimmed) will be covered by a collar.

I did loose 3 of the 10 molds due to the mouth being slightly open. It pulled out after the first casts and now it looks like he is starting to stick his tongue out :lol

I'm confident what we'll be getting would be nothing short of stellar in quality - i've been speaking to Dean about this whole project very regularly and I have nothing but praise for how much work he's put into this whole thing. No need to worry guys

Thanks - I would not have gone this far to release anything less than what best resembles the original. I will get a few better lit pics of the new castings on here soon.

I am sorry I rocked the boat, you are probably right on the painting aspect but I would likely have just kept the white one as it is to admire. I have no experience with total coverage painting, I was fearing too many layers would take away from the details. Again, I am very sorry, I can't imagine the work it takes to make those molds and the troubles you have had with the bubbles.

No need to apologize. I'm not upset or being defensive, I just honestly didn't see the difference. I am working on my ratios to better match the first batch. The reason it looks different is because it's a slower cure resin to keep air to a minimum, which is working great with this new set of molds, and it take pigment a little differently. No worries about patched ears as I had posted about before. :)

If these go quick enough I will keep out the more translucent/seemingly orange from shipping. I will compare tonight and judge it.

Seven to fourteen more finishing tonight :) Up to about 40 casts now :yess:

So these heads don't need to be drilled? These look cast ready for a neck adapter?

Correct.

Over 90% paid for drilled so I cast all drilled heads to expedite things after the long delay. The first molds were not and will be sent to those who did not want drilled heads.

Thank you Sir. I was contemplating a two part mold but did not want seams down the sides. I figured that is I were to have a cut anywhere I wanted it on the back of the head. It will never show in the hair and the pour point on the base (even though it is trimmed) will be covered by a collar.

I did loose 3 of the 10 molds due to the mouth being slightly open. It pulled out after the first casts and now it looks like he is starting to stick his tongue out :lol

Thanks - I would not have gone this far to release anything less than what best resembles the original. I will get a few better lit pics of the new castings on here soon.

No need to apologize. I'm not upset or being defensive, I just honestly didn't see the difference. I am working on my ratios to better match the first batch. The reason it looks different is because it's a slower cure resin to keep air to a minimum, which is working great with this new set of molds, and it take pigment a little differently. No worries about patched ears as I had posted about before. :)

If these go quick enough I will keep out the more translucent/seemingly orange from shipping. I will compare tonight and judge it.

Seven to fourteen more finishing tonight :) Up to about 40 casts now :yess:

Yikes! I'm #42 so I guess I'm next! haha.

Thank you, I hope it goes smoothly for you from now on.

hi greg customs, is this still available? i am interested in buying one..

Product Name Change

EDIT: Never mind. With future possible releases it won't make a difference :lol...

Last edited:
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

So have the first 10 shipped out yet? My painter is telling me he can't keep pushing things around on his schedule for this and he's already busy enough. I really don't want to lose his services but I've been telling him every week for 3 weeks that it should be with me the following week. Im really not trying to be a jerk I just don't want to lose this opportunity when it looks like you've got plenty ready to go now. If they have shipped already just tell me to kiss your ass.

Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

Don't pucker up... Labels are posted and the fist 20 to 30 are headed out in the morning.

:lol i admire the amount of work and stress you have gone through to make this possible for us all. thanks man! :hi5:

Back