Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Dean refuses to answer my PM I guess I'll just post it here.
I was just wondering if anybody was thinking about dropping out of the list or wants to sell theirs, please let me know. I really would like to pick up one more. Thanks in advanced guys!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'd get a Sean Job ones, if I have the extra dough for a second sculpt. That one really brings out the Bale likeness a lot IMO.

Its a very nice paintup but for me looks a little too 'yellow' and the skin tone variation seems to be a tad overdone. That said, I am considering getting my 2nd head done by Sean. Overall it looks great.

I sent a PM to you Dean any chance you could get back to me?

Overlooked man - sorry about that. All shipping labels are printed but I will try to catch it.

I was just wondering if anybody was thinking about dropping out of the list or wants to sell theirs, please let me know. I really would like to pick up one more. Thanks in advanced guys!

:dunno Don't give me a chance to get back or anything... I did clear out my inbox so you could PM me afterall. :monkey2

CREG Customs;3790032€ said:
:dunno Don't give me a chance to get back or anything... I did clear out my inbox so you could PM me afterall. :monkey2

Really? That's strange because you had no trouble responding here. It was a simple question. :dunno
Thanks though.

Short, please, check your PMs...

Its a very nice paintup but for me looks a little too 'yellow' and the skin tone variation seems to be a tad overdone. That said, I am considering getting my 2nd head done by Sean. Overall it looks great.

yeah thats what I noticed too, but then again the HT version is kinda dark and tanned compared to my SS paint ones, but it looks fine in hand.

Pics can only translate so much, in hand it can sometimes change your opinion. And my spidey sense tells me that the Sean Job one, will look even more spectacular in hand.

Really? That's strange because you had no trouble responding here. It was a simple question. :dunno
Thanks though.

No need for getting testy... My reply was in humor more than anything (I wasn't really crying as the monkey implied).

I just thought saying I "refused" to reply was a bit much and what's the point of PMing you back when you wrote about it on here?

Anywho - hope Navio hooks you up. He's good peeps.

No need for getting testy... My reply was in humor more than anything (I wasn't really crying as the monkey implied).

I just thought saying I "refused" to reply was a bit much and what's the point of PMing you back when you wrote about it on here?

Anywho - hope Navio hooks you up. He's good peeps.

:lol
Over it. Back to some Bale goodness. :naughty

:lol
I love the Lalla paint up. However it's just a little to pale for my taste. I need something more accurate to his skin tone. THAT and way to expensive for me. :rotfl
Baller on a budget here.

Dude, I wasn't on here and posted a remark that I wish I didn't miss it and got several pm's from people selling theirs. So I got one. If you're looking for an extra just post here.

Back