"Imagine if you will...."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howz about the ultra rare ES 75 of Frodo with light-up Sting?! :horror

haha, that's a good one, LOTRfan... Sting should have had a light-up feature to start with...

Captain Aldeggon said:
He's in pretty good condition, but the likeness is off. I've seen better.
well since I have so many I just decided to send one your way. It should show up within the next few days. It may even already be there.:chew

I hope it does happen...the LOTR PF line needs something to get people collecting it again.

Let's have some excitement!

pordey2 said:
haha, that's a good one, LOTRfan... Sting should have had a light-up feature to start with...

ths light up feature on MR Sting is so simple, yet beatiful. If SS would have done something similar, they would have sold the poor Frodo I believe.

Even I have one at home, if SS will come up with a FX Frodo, I will buy him one more.

with regards to topic subject, GTG would be a killer for me. I never wanted to buy the grey hulks for I belive hulk shall be green. GTW and GTG are unique and different characters and an exclusive of 50 limited GTG shall never be produced

gambit said:
ths light up feature on MR Sting is so simple, yet beatiful. If SS would have done something similar, they would have sold the poor Frodo I believe.

Simple?! Not sure about that, they use a complex chain of LEDs to light up their blade, which of course is MUCH larger. I don't know if the same would be possible on such a small scale.

The easiest way to make really exclusive versions is to have 1000 or any number with each piece being unique... how to do that?? Just do a little touch of each piece at the final stage....

then everyone who got is No. 1 of 1...everyone gets an unique piece.:rotfl

Back