Imaginarium Art merging with Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkeyes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, did not see a thread on this yet. I hope this means IA will be available stateside now.

To all collectors and fans of IA, we will like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for showing your unwavering support in the past three years. This company was started with the interests of you guys top most in our minds. In order to ensure that we continue to give our best or maybe even do much better, we came to this decision of merging with Prime 1 Studio.

In this extremely competitive and challenging industry, we feel there are so many positives which can come out of this merger. Especially for the fans and collectors in general. Please kindly bear with us as we are quite certain that you guys will have various concerns in your minds which we will address as soon as we can.

Lastly, we hope to receive the same kind of support which you have given us in the past for the new team which will manage this merger.

Quick update: I asked them if they will be selling through Sideshow, and their reply was "Likely this will happen". So, good news for anyone looking to get their hands on IA pieces.

according to a member on Statue Forum, no merger because I.A. lost Marvel license. Who knows if true.

Back