Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKXLII 1:2 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paid through paypal and dispute was opened 24 hrs after receiving the statue. Still nothing. IA is worse than sideshow

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Did you escalate the dispute? It's a 2 step process, PayPal won't intervene until you escalate. Once you escalate, the seller has 10 days to respond, otherwise 99.9% PayPal will decide in your favor and refund the money. But you'll need to ship it back.

Good Luck!

paid through paypal and dispute was opened 24 hrs after receiving the statue. Still nothing. IA is worse than sideshow

As per your PM mentioned, you are dealing with SC instead of IA drectly. Therefore, we need get more info and contact SC to see what IA can do for it.

I have not escalated the dispute. I was giving the seller a chance to work it out with IA as I can't directly deal with IA because I did not buy directly through them.

I would love to buy directly from IA but they can't sell in the US :(

I just checked with Sale dept, SC is not our dealer nor distributor.

IA can't do anything for now, unless SC try to escalate to his supplier, and then back to IA.

Thank you.

Is there any way to buy directly from IA ? Also thank you for the help.

There were 0 QC stickers on the package. Than again sideshow has QC stickers but still manage to have 80% of the statues defective

IA statues look amazing but when you get a bad one it's BAD! Chances are I'll end up having to keep this dud because IA won't work directly with me or the seller, they will only deal with the distributor who seems to be MIA.

There were 0 QC stickers on the package. Than again sideshow has QC stickers but still manage to have 80% of the statues defective

IA statues look amazing but when you get a bad one it's BAD! Chances are I'll end up having to keep this dud because IA won't work directly with me or the seller, they will only deal with the distributor who seems to be MIA.

Don't keep something you're not happy with. Return it to SC for a full refund and move on, you'll be happier as soon as UPS picks up this mess and your money is returned!

Hi
It doesn't mean we do not have QC. It is that, we feel it is not as good as our plan, but it doesn't affect the whole. Therefore, we didn't fix it.
In future, we will ensure everything is according to prototype as close as possible. Thank you for comment.

I completely forgot you guys are in a different time zone than my self :)

Any help you can offer with my issues would be awesome. The seller contacted you guys at the email you provided.

I had an issue with my MKVII.
Couldn't get a response from IA nor could the retailer I bought from.
There seemed to be a lot of confusion, maybe the language barrier.

Once 'IA CS1' got involved my supplier was promised a replacement piece in their next shipment.

At this point I would rather just return the stataue. Sadly IA is now in my **** list right next to sideshow.

Did you ever get the replacement piece?

The retailer are expecting a shipment later this month.

I also ordered a MK VII helmet, for a decent price, which is taking its time to ship.
Expected despatch on 17th.

I can honestly say I'm not impressed with IA at all :( the statues look amazing when you can get a non defective one, but when you get a defective one it's GG and your out money :(

Their customer service is complete crap. At least sideshow tries to make you feel better with BS excuses, but hey at least it's better than nothing.

They said they can't help. Only gave me an email that only the seller could contact and the seller is not a distributor so IA will only talk with the distributor. So it's a big circle jerk.

Back