Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKXLII 1:2 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint job of IA really awesome. This is my fav mark 42. Base pose everyting :clap

Only thing I dislike about this statue is the flat arc reactor.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Only thing I dislike about this statue is the flat arc reactor.

Marvel doesnt allow detail for MK42 and MK43

Custom plate
13151784_10153902457265141_321263370586199560_n.jpg

Where did you get that plate made at? I'm goin have to get one for this and the mark 7 LSB and Mark 7 half scale by sideshow

a57ebc9bf25e406d10625a4791337d92.jpg

So this statue is amazing but my shoulders look like complete ****.

So the shoulders look like shot because there the same shoulder piece lol. I have two left shoulder pieces

Statue is getting returned. Tons of paint issues and chips and scrapes in the statue. Lights died within 2 days.

So I've been waiting for about 3 weeks now on IA to tell me what they want to do with this statue. Word of warning when buying from IA. There communication is complete and utter trash. If you receive a broken statue be prepared to wait months before you even get an answer from them.

My recommendation is to NOT buy IA statues.

So I've been waiting for about 3 weeks now on IA to tell me what they want to do with this statue. Word of warning when buying from IA. There communication is complete and utter trash. If you receive a broken statue be prepared to wait months before you even get an answer from them.

My recommendation is to NOT buy IA statues.

My #1 rule of thumb, if seller does not respond within reasonable time frame, or appears to be giving me excuses I immediately open a dispute. How did you pay? If PayPal, then open a dispute for "item not as described". If CC (hopefully Amex) open dispute and they will charge back immediately, then the vendor will be forced to reply.

paid through paypal and dispute was opened 24 hrs after receiving the statue. Still nothing. IA is worse than sideshow

It looks like mine is out if the norm for IA. How many posts about IA on these forums with not much bad press.

Oh so things that are wrong with my statue complete list.
1)Horrid paint job. Some places it's awesome other places looks like a 3rd grader painted it.
2) missing pieces
3) chip's and scratches all over the place
4) lights burned out after 1hr of bring on.
5) statue doesn't fit on base correctly.

Oh so things that are wrong with my statue complete list.
1)Horrid paint job. Some places it's awesome other places looks like a 3rd grader painted it.
2) missing pieces
3) chip's and scratches all over the place
4) lights burned out after 1hr of bring on.
5) statue doesn't fit on base correctly.

May I know which email you contact to? Shall you provide photos as well?

I sent photos to the person I bought the statue from. They have been waiting for a response from IA for 3 weeks now.

How can this be commen. It's horrid. What is it supposed to be?

We were planning to have "oil leaking" and rusting effect, but seem factory didn't do it well.

This paint issue ruins this statue. The missing shoulder is an easy mix. The rest of my issues are not so easy to fix. Repainting this statue alone is going to cost me $500+

Back