Statue Imaginarium Art - Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frostlord just likes it because they always have their legs spread on the throne..............:rotfljk.:wink1:

No way, I wont be happy till I have every marvel villain sitting on some kind of chair :lol

:lol I think there are people who really do want this, though

Frostlord just likes it because they always have their legs spread on the throne..............:rotfljk.:wink1:

:horror

And I know the Glider is his thing, but yal realize he actually gets off the Glider, right? Lol!!!!

It's his thing, but he doesn't spend every moment on it. Then again, getting off it led to his "death"... it's best for him to just stay on it.

Just joking, though. He does get off the glider sometimes but if you make GG merchandise, you make the glider. Just how it is.

Looks pretty cool although, without armrests it kinda looks like a casual 'dinner table' chair. A thrown should have more room for the butt and armrests so whoever is sitting in it gives off a feeling of almost casual contempt for those who look upon it (this goes quadruple for super villains). Plus with a character like Green Goblin it should also give off the 'I'm bat-$h*# crazy and still better than you!' kinda vibe as well. But that's just my opinion.

I dunno I rather like the throne. Every statue I've seen with him on a glider just looks awkward with bad marshmallow looking smoke effect keeping him in the air.

I'm a Osborn enthusiast , so I can certainly say that him in a chair/throne of sort possibly holding his Goblin mask would be cool. But it's not always a mask so even him sitting or standing at a workbench tinkering with some Gadgets or even the glider would be awesome. Or even maybe some Iron Patriot armor ;)!

That being said I am supposed to get my SS PF in today and it looks amazing smoke and all. And I really like the one posted Somewhere of him commanding his glider to attack.

I don't really remember the throne posted here in any of the comics I have read , it looks a tad silly to me , but if people like it then I'm happy for them. Not that I wouldn't get it my self maybe , again HUGE fan, but I think my ideas are a tad better for the character and look.

You would think with all the Hot Toys repaints and different models that Iron Patriot and even that Iron Goblin would be made. It's funny you post those because in DCUO on PS4 I have had a Iron Goblin suit in my Armory for some time now on my Norman Osborn Character lol

I REALLY hope Sideshow will carry that IA Goblin, I would love to have him . Thank you for sharing the pic!

Back