Statue Imaginarium Art - Captain America (Stealth)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
rtr0SVM.jpg

8HRzl8O.jpg

gjWfYzA.jpg

ciFQ33H.jpg

r69Fowd.jpg

6XSrrNK.jpg

dHC8NFZ.jpg

UusPn5K.jpg

BSaq9wR.jpg

PM0o0cd.jpg

gqVWl5X.jpg

JtvBj8G.jpg

hMIepUt.jpg

wazVkZS.jpg

bdZInPb.jpg

B31LLu5.jpg

tDlANxz.jpg

6PATSp4.jpg

SBYzEWH.jpg

nJKRSTg.jpg

5mJoWz9.jpg

I thought this might be a nice companion piece for Gentle Giant's Black Widow statue, & wanted to know more about it, but didn't find a thread for it in here.

I've been looking for a suitable place to buy from. Anybody in here getting this?

I'm guessing this wasn't too popular, & that's why there wasn't a thread for this (that I know of), even though it's existence was known for some time by some.

I like the quality look of the SSC one, with it's multi colour toned uniform (kinda makes the Imaginarium look a bit cheap in comparison), but I see more Evan's in this sculpt. & if I'm going to pair it up with GG's Black Widow, which really captures ScarJo's likeness well, I'd want a statue that is more Evan's than Cap, for my personal taste.

KLqRnbk.jpg

hz2KdT9.jpg

mNRU70n.jpg

It's unavailability at some of the usual places I buy from, & the price increase at others, is a bit of a deterrent though.

Around $367US over there, but it's around $540 at Secret Compass. Ouch. I'm not paying that.

Pocket watch :lol I can kinda see that now. No wonder there wasn't a thread for this. Not a very popular piece. I guess not many (or maybe only me in here?) are curious enough about this.

Edit: I actually like the base, aesthetically, but it looks like it might take up a bit of display space.

secretcompass may have this, but dare I say even SS could come up with something much better than this. Didn't GG do a stealth CA or was that King Arts?

secretcompass may have this, but dare I say even SS could come up with something much better than this. Didn't GG do a stealth CA or was that King Arts?
I like Sideshows version. If I wasn't as strict as wanting the better Evan's sculpt, this might be what I'd choose:

3003771-product-silo.png

GG's version doesn't have an Evan's sculpt does it? If it did, that might be the frontrunner for me to pair up with their BW.

I'm going to google King Arts Captain America .....

Edit: Oh, the phone charger one.

Last edited:
IA should have went with a static pose for Cap with this base as the dynamic pose doesn't work. Not feeling the portrait either.

Sideshow's scrap metal tossed in a double decker doggie bowl base isn't much better but overall the statue doesn't look awkward like IA's.

Only on page 2 & I feel like maybe I shouldn't get this with the way you peeps are talking :lol

From IA fb:

Sorry guys, there is a delay on Captain America 1/4 Scale, due to portrait updates, we are holding the release to redo the head. now WIP... thank you for your patience.

12507111_579831755515959_6332726593241800_n.jpg

Wow this is 1/4? Looking at it I really thought it was a much smaller scale. Details/paint app look meh. I like the base though, and the unmasked portrait is pretty good. Masked one looks a bit soulless without the frown.

the unmasked head sculpt looks great, but masked head looks like a doll face (no expression). and the pose just doesn't do it for me. what scale is it?

Back