I'm bragging and I ought to be ashamed.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW...the only thing I can say about that. If only it were a chess board I would jump ALL over it and cherish it for life. Anybody know how to play bacgammon?

Somebody ain't getting no stinkin presents this year, that is one sweet looking piece and I am gonna have to try and get one for myself. :)

VERY impressive Weta!!!! Thats freakin huge!!! A friend of mines girlfriend gave me the AVP Chess set for my B-Day. Its 19"x19"x 8 1/2" high with the pieces on the board. And heavy as hell!

amazing additional to your collection there. wish i could afford it. what are the materials used to make this?

Wetanut said:
and finally....(can you tell by the duplicates that I have no idea what I'm doing?)
phew... i thought i was having double vision or my eyes were playing tricks on me. :rolleyes:

I've never seen the LOTR movies, so I'm not sure what those places represent. But that game board looks like a true work of art. I love miniature environments!

JustinLuck said:
I've never seen the LOTR movies, so I'm not sure what those places represent. But that game board looks like a true work of art. I love miniature environments!

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :maul

Gorgeous. I have never seen this one before. Love it, also since I'm an environment collector.
Well scored.:D

That is gorgeous! I used to know how to play backgammon, but have forgotten how. But maybe it's too nice to actually use. The set is making me drool, it's so beautiful. Wish I wasn't broke.

congerking said:
Does noble make this type on environment for a chess or checker board? I want to jump on it.
yes they do have a cool chess set but not on environments as the design... lazy to check out the site yourself aye?

Back