I'm back baby!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
So I never made an official introduction thread.. at least I don't think. I've been drinking anyway tonight BUT I am back! You may remember me as Memnoch21.. or that brief stint as S.Anthony but alcohol has cleared my mind and thanks to our gracious Darklord I have returned as simply: Memnoch :rock And now a little about me.. 24, male, from PA, currently buzzed coming off being drunk and pumped to be back to a name that most Freaks liked better than the last :lol Now I'm off to inform Jen that I once again changed my name and to consolidate all my feedback :lol Whooo! :banana

I just know you by your avatar but I've seen ya around :lol welcome back,buddy :D

You know.. first time I changed the name and got everyone confused I was told I could change the name to anything I wanted as long as Billie stayed as my avatar :lol It feels nice to be back to Memnoch though as that's how everyones known me and some still called me

Good to see you back, my friend! I was beginning to wonder when the hell you'd return to us. To alcohol. The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems. :duff

You know when you changed your name to S. Anthony - I thought you were a new member - and I was like this new guy is using the same avatar as another board member and thought that was kinda lame. :lol :lol

You know when you changed your name to S. Anthony - I thought you were a new member - and I was like this new guy is using the same avatar as another board member and thought that was kinda lame. :lol :lol

:lol S'ok Jen, the decision to go from Memnoch21 to S.Anthony was made (no joke) when I was outta my mind.. so it's fitting that being intoxicated is what made me decide to change it back to Memnoch.

Never liked S.A. Thought he was a real ^^^^^^^. Now I know it was you, I'm okay with it.

Welcome back ^^^^^^^. :lol Glad your back.

Back