I'm back and better than ever!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glyoung99

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had hit a rough patch in my life while dealing with this https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49500&highlight=lost but now everything is back in order and better than expected.

I will be starting my new career in IT Monday and couldn't be happier with my new job. Not only did I manage to get much better pay than my old job but I was able to get a company car, laptop, and cell phone. I also managed to avoid working in a helpdesk and have daytime hours, Monday - Thursday, 10hrs a day with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.:chew

It's a dream come true. It has been over 7 yrs since I have had daytime hours. Also managed to keep collecting and have received King Leonidas PF since I last posted and am waiting on Hellboy II PF.

Getting fired has turned out to be one of the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm looking forward to being a regular in the forums again.:D:D:D

congrats man!! i know it sounds cliche, but getting fired always seems to give a person the chance to re-evaluate things to better themselves in the long run.

Tell me about it. It also gave me the extra time to study for my Network+ exam, which I am sure I would have failed if that were not the case. Hard test. I would have not gotten the job without that certification.

Hi GL ..I remember your situation and great to know that it all worked out better for you! Your new job seems to be whole lot nicer than the last one. Good to see you back posting again and all the best with your new career :)

Thanks guys, you are too kind. The only downside is that won't be able to post as often because the new job doesn't allow time for it but I'll be around.

Good to hear youre back my friend!:D

Sometimes the worst brings you to better things,im very happy for you:)

Getting fired has turned out to be one of the best thing that has ever happened to me

Strange as it sounds sometimes thats the gods honest truth. I was "lucky" enough to go through that about 6 years ago. Congrats on the better job.

Back