I'm a newbie...but SS rocks !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhags413

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone ! I am from Southern Indiana and have just recently begun to get into collecting Sideshow Statues. I was actually given the website from my boss after we had a discussion on Marvel comics and different characters we enjoyed. We worked in a small kiosk, so it was cool to have a boss who would let me check out the weekly newsletter every Thursday at work...because he was doing the same !
I am into sports and stuff outside. I work for a major cell phone company and am mainly interested in Marvel collectibles at the time. Although, if a sweet exclusive for some other category is released...I can't promise I wouldn't jump at the opportunity to own it ! I recently purchased and received my first statue, the Classic Iron Man Ex. Comiquette. I am very impressed with the quality of the piece. Sideshow is truly one of a kind. I am so impressed with their work and can't wait to grow my collection !

1234906716434.jpg

I recently purchased and received my first statue, the Classic Iron Man Ex. Comiquette. I am very impressed with the quality of the piece. Sideshow is truly one of a kind. I am so impressed with their work and can't wait to grow my collection !

Glad of you to join us.

I have the IM piece too, it's my favorite next to Doom. How long ago did you buy your Ex IM Comiquette? I hope it was from a trustworthy source and not an international purchase.

Back