Statue Illidan Stormrage by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine !! :)

2.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Imprisoned for 10,000 years. Banished from my own homeland.

31118472990_98fa7496e0_b.jpg

Illidan Stormrage 1:5 Statue 2233/5000 - Blizzard

What a great statue! I thought I had missed out on it because it wasn't available for purchase during Blizzcon but I checked last week and grabbed it. The details are amazing, it's has great presence and it's very smartly made in the sense that for all the little things that could break it's made sturdy and 'plastic' were it makes sense.
The cherry on the cake really is that it's $350! I know it's 1:5 but I have no doubt SSC would have charged close to $500 for the same piece.
All in all I love it and can't wait for the next Blizz statue..... but I need more space!

31489688805_b2ba99fbd7_b.jpg

31118465720_1ede64abd6_b.jpg

31489682115_a832fbcb4d_b.jpg

31118456580_2fff77db6d_b.jpg

31118453390_d1defd6ee2_b.jpg

31118450840_76631529c7_b.jpg

31118447810_858b281fde_b.jpg

31118445120_a4e47ef630_b.jpg

31118442420_672f46b1cc_b.jpg

30680704833_3e8020ac2c_b.jpg

Wow these pics look incredible guys! Congrats! Only a few days away until arrival.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

hi,
i love'd this statue specially that illidan stormrage.where did you purchase it.
could you please give me the link i want one.thank's

Happy to say mine arrived with no issues. I absolytelu love this beast. Never played the game, but just had to get him for his presence, stunning pose and sculpt, the wings, and the colors look absolutely phenominal. Sorry for no pics, but just too much going on around the house and too many flipping statues coming in, it's freaking insane! Must of had 7 or 8 statues delivered in the past 3 weeks and more will be following into the new year. Ahhh!

Congrats to all who are lucky to have this guy in their collection, extremely reasonable price and just a gorgeous piece of art here. Happy holidays freaks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

WOOW ! just received my Illidan !
No shipping fee from Blizzard, and now Canada custom didn't charge me import taxes !!! Real Christmas gift, save over $ 130 US

From the Blizzard Collectibles FAQ (https://gear.blizzard.com/collectibles-faq)

Q. Will these products be limited edition, or produced continuously?

A. Blizzard Collectibles will generally be produced continuously. Products may sell out for a time, of course—check out the individual product pages for information on when the product will return.

Q. What about products created before now? What’s the plan for restocking statues sold before this announcement?

A. All existing products in the Blizzard Collectibles line (like Illidan and Tracer) are open editions. As of this announcement, we’ve made the decision to “vault” the Grommash statue. Products that are “vaulted” are out of stock and not being manufactured, but may return in the future. Until we decide to vault a product, you can expect that it will be restocked soon. In both cases, the product page for sold out products will clearly state whether the product is vaulted, or just temporarily out of stock. As soon as we have a firm date, we will share that date on the product page.

I feel sorry (not sorry:p) for those who bought multiple Illidans to resell.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who buys multiples but seeing as they will have everything as open editions going forward I'll never buy a statue from them again. Feels good to know it's money saved as far as buying from Blizzard. I'm actually done with Blizzard related statues period as I sold my Arthas and Diablo for a combined $3400. They'll hold value, the Blizzard made statues won't be worth much.

I love my statue. I love my blizzard products. I don't buy these material things for investments. Hell, I'm playing wow still... 12 years strong. I hope they bring grommash back so I can pick him up at retail.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I love my statue. I love my blizzard products. I don't buy these material things for investments. Hell, I'm playing wow still... 12 years strong. I hope they bring grommash back so I can pick him up at retail.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I played WoW for 12 years but it's become such a grind fest so I quit in January. That and how hard they make it to fly makes it easy to quit. I'm in the Quake Champions closed beta and it's much more fun.

Seems a bit harsh to me. I think their statues are excellent value for money, great sculpts, paint and packaging. Had Grom, but decided to bail on the line since shipping/customs make it too expensive for international customers.

Their statues are a good value, but if you ever need to sell one you will lose quite a bit since you will be competing with Blizzard open editions/always in stock.

Back