Statue Illidan Stormrage by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to snag mine by check before I went to work at 8:30 am eastern a few days ago (16th) ...after looking many times a day for like a week.

I talked to a rep, they did not plan on broken pieces or replacement parts. The Edition size may take a hit. I am awaiting the overwatch line and a Tyrael then I would be happy.

Got mine. Thankfully no issues and perfect condition. Was worried because I'm usually one of the unlucky ones. Especially after i read their return policy for international customers that you have to pay for return shipping even if it arrives broken.

As for the statue itself it's great quality. Excellent paint apps. Very impressive for the price and especially from a company that that doesn't make high end statues as it's primary business. That being said it was an impulse purchase and I'm not sure I'll keep it.

I really hope they do a Lich King or a Worgen next.

We won't see Arthas for a long long long time if at all. My money is on sylvanas.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thank you!! Ordered. I didn't get the 15% November discount code to work. I guess it must not apply to Illidan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!! Ordered. I didn't get the 15% November discount code to work. I guess it must not apply to Illidan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't either. I saw that some people said they got it to work. It didn for me.
:-(

I guess they were losing too much on a big ticket item and stopped it since it was $52 off :(

Back