Statue Illidan Stormrage by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cannot wait to put Illidan up the top with the others.

View attachment 302874

Now that's a dedicated WoW display right there! Congratulations :) I am too the proud owner of a Lich King statue (and Frostmourne replica) but never could smash my piggy bank to grab that Deathwing statue. Looked awesome but too big and expensive for me. Really really hard to decide about Illidan though, looks amazing too, but 100 bucks shipping fees to France is a lot! :-(

Wow got to give it to Blizzard and the fast shipping im up in Canada and already got mine, Ill post some pics of it later tonight when i get him set up.

Received him today, the thing is damn nice but the peg for his left foot is super tight, kind of like the wolverine pf, I'd be careful pushing it in. You have to fidget with it quite a bit.

QO5SGOB.jpg

64M2pY4.jpg

EhX1926.jpg

NWxu4hh.jpg

ugrjyje.jpg

O8PhqYz.jpg

hsCjUmS.jpg

T12iyC6.jpg

Annnnnnd all their glory

68yHUW9.jpg

Up again now! Finally got to put in my order. Can't wait to get mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just happened to check this morning around 7:45am PST and I noticed he was back in stock. I quickly grabbed one. So pumped!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the item to be shipped?

I just happened to check this morning around 7:45am PST and I noticed he was back in stock. I quickly grabbed one. So pumped!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the item to be shipped?
They ship same or next day most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I got my statue this morning, looks awesome! Mine was numbered in the 800's/5000 so I'm guessing they would have heaps left for sale at a later date due to the fact I haven't seen anyone with a numbered statue over 2000?
The base on mine had a little chip but thankfully it was right behind where Illidan's foot goes in so You can't see it so I don't mind. Only thing I dislike about the statue is the color of Illidan's tattoos, I would of preferred it if they were a lighter/brighter green. Overall a great statue, one of my favourites.

SAM_1817.jpg
SAM_1819.jpg
SAM_1814.jpg
SAM_1810.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality pictures...

For those who got it, is the box bigger than garrosh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my statue this morning, looks awesome! Mine was numbered in the 800's/5000 so I'm guessing they would have heaps left for sale at a later date due to the fact I haven't seen anyone with a numbered statue over 2000?
The base on mine had a little chip but thankfully it was right behind where Illidan's foot goes in so You can't see it so I don't mind. Only thing I dislike about the statue is the color of Illidan's tattoos, I would of preferred it if they were a lighter/brighter green. Overall a great statue, one of my favourites.

View attachment 303731
View attachment 303732
View attachment 303733
View attachment 303735

Sorry for the crappy quality pictures...

Really nice collection and display!

Damn nice collection, Blizzard and TWD! Yeah my Illidan I ordered within minutes of him up for sale, he comes tomorrow! How bad is the green ? I might have the green repainted to the green you are referring to.

Back