Statue Illidan Stormrage by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little birdie told me they will be listing more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I hope so. I was considering breaking my statue duck on this masterpiece. I wish I was into collecting when Arthas was up :(

Most likely just like Grom and Kerrigan were sold in waves.

so annoying i also bought a useles ticket only to find out it was sold out

Shows that there are 25 still in stock, bought a virtual ticket and went to buy one and says sold out even though when I refresh the page it still shows 25 instock...
Also everyone seems to have been buying 2.

new wave might come in during the ticket portion...never know.

Had a fkn fit trying to get 2 this morning. The shipping quote wouldn't update buying 2 at a time. Had to purchase 2 seperately.

Glad I got my one. Not into the whole scalping deal.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Had a fkn fit trying to get 2 this morning. The shipping quote wouldn't update buying 2 at a time. Had to purchase 2 seperately.

Had the same issue when I was purchasing grommash before. No ticket so was not even able to get one now! F blizz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone's already flipped 4 on Ebay for $650.....says he has another 5 left....

Stupid, they should of made it one per customer! From reading a lot of forums, websites and facebook etc ALOT of people weren't able to buy one as it's already out of stock.

Someone's already flipped 4 on Ebay for $650.....says he has another 5 left....
I'd love for all of his to break in shipping to buyers so he has to deal with getting them all fixed or loses all of his money. I don't care if people sell statues. I hate people who buy them all out just to gouge people. Ultimately I blame companies that aren't clear with their ES which makes buyers make bad decisions like getting ripped off by *******s.

Shows that there are 25 still in stock, bought a virtual ticket and went to buy one and says sold out even though when I refresh the page it still shows 25 instock...
Also everyone seems to have been buying 2.

I did the same thing...I gotta be patient..Most likely there will be more batches. :( Lost $40 lol

Stupid, they should of made it one per customer! From reading a lot of forums, websites and facebook etc ALOT of people weren't able to buy one as it's already out of stock.

Apparently there will be more stock filtering in eventually....no idea when though.

It actually says "Restocking....Illidan will return to the gear store" on the website now.

Some been saying 5k es where are those figures coming from? Speculation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14915671_10209747883725071_4848774460366280677_n.jpg

Yup, it came back up, buy them before this wave ends! If you don't have the virtual ticket yet, I would make sure to get it as soon as possible. It takes a moment for the account to register that you have clearance to buy the item.

Back