I'll start the LOTR threads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi see that you are online... can help me with the new forum... having some difficulty in putting in an avatar among other things.. how can I chat with you???

gtb said:
Hi see that you are online... can help me with the new forum... having some difficulty in putting in an avatar among other things.. how can I chat with you???

Did you click on the link in your email? I couldn't add my avatar until I did that.

Love the new digs here. :rock

Forum FAQ

I tink the administrator may need to make a FAQ post on how to use this forum.... :tap

Attachments

• QMx-FF-Articulated-Mal-3a.jpg
    QMx-FF-Articulated-Mal-3a.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 121,819
If you click on "FAQ" in the Navigation bar up top it will take you to a lot of vBulletin infor, such as adding avatars, etc.

Finally! Yay Took a while, but I'm finally on and able to post! Thank you Dave for moving the board! I think all will be happier here. :mexwave

hi all! this board seems to be Much more user friendly than EZ, IMHO.
and talk about timing........my EZ supporter membership is set to expire on Sept 11. Whew......thanks fo saving me a little $$ Dave (not that EZ is expensive)

Anybody know if we have/need to pay to play here like on EZ board??

Cheers all!

Winged Shadows said:
Howdy people! I'm new.

(I can see your post count has carried on from where it left off Josh)

So Josh got to keep his posts, well I suppose that is only fair. :r2d2line

:baicon6: :blissysmi :fireworks Hi all I am a complete LOTR addict and have collected every item (apart from the bronze gandalf) that sideshow have made. Started collecting two years ago, and missed the big boys. Got those through evil bay. I love item they have made. Totally broke and my credit card company just loves me.

Blah blah blah blah still working on this bit

love you all :naughty

It`s a :date

I Am a Freak....a SS Freak...and my name is Dassy.Lol

I must admit Dass, I watched that great smilie for a few minutes. :rock :bouncin :cool:

Back