"I'll be back." New CM Arnold arrives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
The CM pieces are good. I wouldn't say the are better than SS especially when you compare what you get for the price. I actually think CM pieces are overrated and over priced.

Overpriced? Yes! Overrated? Some are, but the endoskeletons are simply amazing. Jack Sparrow and Arnie are very overrated, though, IMO.

Oh, they are worth it. :) I am a HUGE Sideshow fan as well, as you all know. :)

I would say the CM pieces are on the same level as the Sideshow Predator (around the same price too). 1/3 instead of 1/4 scale though which I love.

They are amazing movie replicas. It is really is scary how much the CM looks like Arnold.

I hope Sideshow continues to make more high end pieces like Predator, Pumpkinhead, etc. The quality of those are incredible.

Last edited:
I think Cinemaquettes are great but the Arnold likeness isn't 100% dead on IMO which is inexcusable on a piece that costs so much.

KAOSINLA said:
Correct....The SS one is good, but can't hold a candle to CM's T-800.

Nope.

DSC00687.jpg

bcm77 said:
I think Cinemaquettes are great but the Arnold likeness isn't 100% dead on IMO which is inexcusable on a piece that costs so much.

Point me in the direction of a better Arnold statue and I will buy it.

The CM Arnie is mind boggling. Hopefully we get to see a Sideshow PF, for those of us with a more limited budget.

Collector Freak said:
Overpriced? Yes! Overrated? Some are, but the endoskeletons are simply amazing. Jack Sparrow and Arnie are very overrated, though, IMO.

The Endoskeletons are pretty sweet. Those I forgot about and those are worth the money especially at that size but the rest of them I stand by my previous statement.

Gruson said:
I hope Sideshow continues to make more high end pieces like Predator, Pumpkinhead, etc. The quality of those are incredible.

I hope they continue to make a few but stick with the PF pieces than say the Predator stuff. Most folks can't afford to swing the 1k pieces especially if several in demand characters got made. I think SS would be doing themselves a diservice if they went that route.

Back