Ikea Stockholm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menoseloso

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone own one of the new Ikea Stockholms yet? I'm not a huge fan of the way it's elevated but I like the longer shelves. I'm actually heading to Ikea in Atlanta tomorrow to look for some new bedroom set ups for my kids and was planning on picking up a few of some kind of display cabinets while I'm there and came across this.
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90239733/

It's not that difficult to make a similar cabinet with two Detolfs - you can find examples online of people who've done it, probably even here in the forum.

It's not that difficult to make a similar cabinet with two Detolfs - you can find examples online of people who've done it, probably even here in the forum.

I actually ended up getting a Besta. I'm going to use part of it as a tv stand in my bedroom and the rest for my display. It's kind of temporary though. My sister-in-law is going through a divorce and has been staying in what would normally be my collection room/recording studio. So once she moves out Ill really be able to devout more time and space to really get it set up like I want.

Back