If you have Cancelled Mundi & RFT why was that?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why the Cancellation

• Too much shipping at the same time

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Don't really want the figure after all

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Current Economic Climate

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • To pick them up cheaper down the line

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Gave both the axe last night. What with the Aussie dollar right now and shipping costs I can buy a lot cheaper locally. I also have other priorities right now in my life. Unless it's a must have exclusive I won’t be ordering direct from SS for a while.

And lets face it with the SW line you can usually track down later for a lot cheaper anyway.

I went with the 'current economic' because with the difference in the exchange rate between order and now It will cost me approximately £65.00-£70.00 if I left my order with SSC.

I can have him for £38.00 delivered elsewhere allowing me to buy MORE sideshow figures from my A.D.

Was there shipping notices sent out for these 2 figures? I don't see anything in my email inbox. If so when are they expected? If it is sometime soon then I will have to cancel because I dont have the money.

Kept the trooper but I axed the 70 dollar dildo long ago. Just decided I could do without prequel figures especially at that price point.

Dont need this lame ass selection, youll be able to pick him up for 40$ down the line

Ya, thank god for Unimonsters and Conan, they are keeping SS afloat...

Maybe they should start a Pan's labrinyth line..

Back