Statue If you could only have one!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
As the title says.[emoji51]

635eecabcb25d7c06fd2cbed923a21b9.jpg

eaf9210bbe4270f9081397ee19d775e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason I feel like I get more with the Terminator 1/2 scale. Lol

But still on the fence. I could try and swing both but I don’t want to spread myself to thin. There are some alien predator pieces I want to grab too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The terminator is much more iconic but prime with the the jetfire addons is going to be as impressive as it gets. Honestly, I would go for Prime but I am biased as I am a huge Transformers fan.

The terminator is much more iconic but prime with the the jetfire addons is going to be as impressive as it gets. Honestly, I would go for Prime but I am biased as I am a huge Transformers fan.

Yeah, I have fond memories of the original series and I really loves the first movie. And the scene in fallen where he puts on jetfires gear was epic!

Just torn up by the cost and the limited amount of payment options. If they were the same as Prime1s site $221, I would be all over it, hence I’m on the fence and thinking getting terminator instead.

The Terminator, of course.

As much as Jetpower Optimus looks good to some, it still reminds me of how disappointing ROTF was. Owning DOTM Optimus is enough for this line as you could pretend he's from the first movie (which is the only good one) and ignored the rest IMHO.

The Terminator, of course.

As much as Jetpower Optimus looks good to some, it still reminds me of how disappointing ROTF was. Owning DOTM Optimus is enough for this line as you could pretend he's from the first movie (which is the only good one) and ignored the rest IMHO.

I have not Transformer movie pieces. Was going to make this my first and maybe only one

^
^
I'd go for P1 DOTF Optimus then (if you can get EX or at retail price), as reasoned above lol.

Well, I live in Asia and the price hasn't gone up much for DOTM Optimus (around $2.5K) if you buy it from collectors, a bit more if from the shop.

Even that, I'd still go for The Terminator. It's more iconic and look more like house decoration IMHO.

I’m considering passing on Prime for the meantime.

Would be smarter to preorder The Terminator and play the waiting game on prime. Pretty much got a year and a half or more before Prime is released anyway.

The Terminator comes out next summer. More reasonable to drop money on him at this point.

Don’t let your payment or common sense or even girlfriend/wife make that decision for you. That’s world of collecting you don’t need none of them. But you want them. So you think through very well which statue will be more appealing to you down the line... But my two cents are all over the Endo. No brainer there...

Back