If Sideshow was only doing one more Star Wars figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If Sideshow were to only make one last SW figure, which should it be?

• Darth Vader

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • Storm / Clone Trooper

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Jango / Boba Fett

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Princess Leia as Jabba's Prisoner

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • C3PO and R2D2

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • No more?!? Feed me to the Rancor now!

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this is about 1/6 scale, then...

-The list is a bit flawy, for one LANDO is not one it.
-I doubt that SSC can make a Slave Leia good enough to be worthy of being their last SW 12", so I didn't vote for that, as much as I would have liked to.
-There are already so many (great) Darth Vaders, Storm and Clone Troopers out there, so I don't vote for that.

I voted for C-3PO and R2-D2, because LANDO was not on the list.

tylerd said:
r2d2 and c3p0 have yet to be done right and i would love to have both!

I agree

besides, I already have Vader :D

I also have a plastic C3PO and R2D2 by Koto

Last edited:
Other than the height I'm happy with my Medi Vader and troopers so I voted for C3PO AND R2D2. But really there are too many left that I want SSC to do. I CAN'T PICK JUST ONE!!!:D

I also voted for Vader since I don't currently own one. Otherwise, I would have gone with the droids....again, 'cause I don't currently own either one.

jedibear said:
I was going for strictly 1:6 on this poll...

Didn't think to add Chewie to the mix...I guess I was just remembering the panel at ClV mentioning he was a long way off....

1/6 it'd be Vader.

I don't think SS will top the Fetts. A very large part of me would also like to see a Shaak Ti though.

Vader obviosly owns this poll. But I think we should do another featuring only characters that aren't listed as choices here (i.e. Chewie, Bespin Luke, etc.) and then let the winners from both polls duke it out for the top spot in the Fantasy Sideshow Tournament!!!

On a sidenote...I too will be STUNNED if SSC tops Medis Fetts. Vader won't be a contest as Jedi Luke tops him literally!

Back