If Sideshow updated their bodies, what improvements would you like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get rid of the stupid back to front shoulder articulation. All this ever succeeds in doing is giving each figure an awkward slouch.

EVILFACE said:
Well I got my Hot Toys Terminator yesterday, and if there was a body I was wanting SS to mimick it would be theirs. Pretty beefy and nice movement. The wrist's are kinda iffy, but SS could just adapt theres to it.

Hey Evilface, how about a quick review of your new HT Terminator over at the SS TV/Movies section in the Terminator thread? Pretty please.

I wasn't a fan of the HT Terminator, I actually bought one and a couple months later sold it back on eBay. I think the figure was solid but the headsculpt just didn't work... mine seemed more elongated than the prototype?
<p>
But for Sideshows bodies I think overall they could do with smoother movement... even though they have great articulation the joints don't move really well. The shoulders are a big problem, Not sure what they were doing with that and the feet/ankels need work. Another joint that I don't like is the chest-joint, for some reason they never seem to hold a pose.

Back