if sideshow does chewie,what would be the best exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we should worry about Sideshow making one. I think they really should, they can't just ignore such a major character just because if he is hard to make.

Don't you think they'd do ANH Chewie first? Seems like that's the way SS has been going about things as of late. If that's the case it would really limit the cooler options for an EX. Blaster rifle or hand cuffs might be about it? Did Chewie wear a headset at any point in the OT? Can't quite remember.

whats the difference between the films aside from the brief scenes with him in snow or with a chain around his neck? which reminds me that the chain would be a good exclusive.

Red dress.

star-wars-special-0812-07.jpg

whats the difference between the films aside from the brief scenes with him in snow or with a chain around his neck? which reminds me that the chain would be a good exclusive.

Mostly the way the fur is combed on his face. In ANH it's mostly just brushed back over his head, but in Empire/ Jedi it's kind of arced over his eyes to create an eyebrow kinda look. At least that's what I remember.

ANH
mc_chewbacca.jpg

Later
mt1131520013.jpg

Then there's the baseball years where he was a little blonder
chewbacca-first-pitch.jpg

Mostly the way the fur is combed on his face. In ANH it's mostly just brushed back over his head, but in Empire/ Jedi it's kind of arced over his eyes to create an eyebrow kinda look. At least that's what I remember.

ANH
mc_chewbacca.jpg

Later
mt1131520013.jpg

Definitely prefer the ANH look... that's the more iconic one for me.

Wasn't familiar with the Baseball look, guess that's my loss for not following sports :lol

What would be a really fun idea is if that Sideshow took the remaining figures that you would want for a Bespin scene and then each one could come with a damaged piece of C-3PO as an exclusive. That way over the course of 5 or 6 figures you could get all the pieces needed to fill up Chewbacca's backpack.

It would definitely generate some extra sales and would be a good way to reuse the C-3PO body if Sideshow put in the R&D.

good idea there and I guess SSC wouldn't have to fret about giving him articulation. just make him from light plastic too so that Chewie could still stand with him.

What would be a really fun idea is if that Sideshow took the remaining figures that you would want for a Bespin scene and then each one could come with a damaged piece of C-3PO as an exclusive. That way over the course of 5 or 6 figures you could get all the pieces needed to fill up Chewbacca's backpack.

Damn, that would take like two years to collect Threepio (which is probably sooner than we'll get him anyway)/

So that's where they got the look for the Unleashed figure. :D

chewbacca-first-pitch.jpg

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I want a Chewbacca face inside a broken Vader mask.

I want a Co-ck Knocker face inside my broken Vader mask!

Back