If John Lennon was still alive....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I supposed it would depend on how she would be with John still living. She seems to be all about the money now. Anything for a buck. I doubt he would've approved of alot of the things she's done since his death.

Come to think of it, he had one affair with her permission, so maybe she'd stay with him no matter what, and visa versa.

i remember some idiot kid had a the SN "mr.lennon" but he was a ****** troll and some other guy told him "if you were john lennon i'd shoot you again". that was a great burn lol.

I supposed it would depend on how she would be with John still living. She seems to be all about the money now. Anything for a buck. I doubt he would've approved of alot of the things she's done since his death.

Come to think of it, he had one affair with her permission, so maybe she'd stay with him no matter what, and visa versa.

I am pretty sure there wouldn't be coffee cups and suit ties with his drawings on them if he were still alive.

He retired from music before he was killed. My guess is that after Sean had got a little older, he would have become a activist for Greenpeace or something like that.
That or maybe he would have gone back to bed and grown his long again, what with all the BS going on in the world

He retired from music before he was killed.

Actually you are incorrect. He left the music scene for 5 years, that is right, but at the time of his death he had just released a new album, was in the middle of working on a new album, and was planning a world tour. Far from retiring, in fact he was having a creative renaissance and had a lot of plans at the time he died.

Actually you are incorrect. He left the music scene for 5 years, that is right, but at the time of his death he had just released a new album, was in the middle of working on a new album, and was planning a world tour. Far from retiring, in fact he was having a creative renaissance and had a lot of plans at the time he died.

Yeah, I got that wrong.
I just checked, he signed a record contract in 1980 with Geffen Records. Double Fantasy and the single (Just Like) Starting Over
was climbing up the album charts before he was killed.
My apologies for the misinformation

Correct, and if I'm not mistaken, he was signing albums the night he was murdered. I think he had signed Chapman's album as well. So sad, such a loss.

Back