If 2013 is the year of Cobra then

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbar1

Super Freak
Reaction score
will 2014 previews be the year of the joe?
Looking at the list of figures that came out in 82-84 for the joes, what SS has have previewed and making 5 the magic number--i'm guessing
1 x 82 Scarlet
2 x 83 Snow Job / Torpedo
2 x 84 Ripcord (wish for Spirit or Mutt) / Roadblock

SDCC Exclusive Grunt

will 2014 previews be the year of the joe?
Looking at the list of figures that came out in 82-84 for the joes, what SS has have previewed and making 5 the magic number--i'm guessing
1 x 82 Scarlet
2 x 83 Snow Job / Torpedo
2 x 84 Ripcord (wish for Spirit or Mutt) / Roadblock

SDCC Exclusive Grunt

Yes! Scarlet is locked and Snowjob is looming...with Roadblock in the mix...won't see them till 2015 though

its a bummer we have to wait, im a cobra fan myself, but there could be some nice figures coming:pray:

I really want a Mutt and Junkyard, Snow Job, Torpedo, and a Cobra Eel. Those have always been some of my favorites.

They need to stick more to the card art imo. I like what SS had in mind I just think their execution has been poor with the Joe part of their line. Their Cobra figures have been much more true to the card art imo and that's what makes collecting them more fun imho.

My list in no particular order

Flash/Grand Slam
Grunt
Torpedo
Airborne
Scarlett
Snow job
Doc
Dial Tone

Cobra eel
Snow Serpent
Tomas/Xamot
May be 2030 by the time I get to see all of these though. :impatient:

I remember someone saying about maybe a basic grunt figure and then kits to create Bazooka, Short Fuse and others of year 1&2. That would be a great idea

I remember someone saying about maybe a basic grunt figure and then kits to create Bazooka, Short Fuse and others of year 1&2. That would be a great idea

How would you make Bazooka out of a kit? By having the same body?

Bad idea, just give him the treatment he or any of the Joes deserve.

How would you make Bazooka out of a kit? By having the same body?

Bad idea, just give him the treatment he or any of the Joes deserve.

He means Zap maybe? Like have a kit to make the original green shirt dudes.

i want blowtorch, barbecue, wet suit, mutt, spirit, shipwreck, scarlett, roadblock, gung ho, lady jaye, bazooka, and airtight next

Back