IDW G.I. Joe Civil War Issue #0 cover (original)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought the original cover art for the G.I. Joe IDW series launch that comes out next month from the artist. For you Joe comic book fans, here's Javier Saltares' vision for Issue 0. He also did a poster that will come in that issue, that I got a look at, and it looks great.

gijoecover.jpg

Snake Eyes has a huge hand and forearm in that picture, considering the perspective. It would have been nice if the artist could have gotten that right. Original art always has value though. Congratulations on getting the cover art.

IDW is such a great comic company. The books just feel like a quality item. I picked up all the SDCC GI JOE issues.

Awesome original art purchase.

That is awesome i would love to have that!! congrats indeed! Can you subscribe to joe comics?? sorry my comic book shop is very far away just curious

I checked the artwork, and she doesn't look Asian in it. I think it's just the way the picture is showing her.

I checked the artwork, and she doesn't look Asian in it. I think it's just the way the picture is showing her.

Probably, at first glance I thought it was Jinx*I think she's the only asian female Joe* or a new character. :lol

Back