icruise's office mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have an old thread here, but I've changed a fair amount since then so I'm starting a new one. I still need to take new pictures of the other half of the office, but it's not quite ready to be photographed yet. Click the images for a bigger view.

Here are my Gentle Giant Star Wars busts. I've only just started collecting these in the last month, and I've got some more on the way. I understand why a lot of people don't like GG as a company, but these are pretty cool overall and I got them all for around the price of 2 Sideshow PFs.

I also have some of the Gentle Giant animated maquettes. I like them pretty well, and they're fairly affordable now. I hope to get all of the original trilogy ones.

icruise_maquettes_10-20.jpg

I have my droids and Jabba collections in an IKEA Billy bookcase, next to the the Sideshow life sized C-3PO.

jabba_droids_shelves1.jpg

Master Replicas Millennium Falcon with acrylic cover.

mr_falcon_cover1.jpg

Great collection icruise!! Love all the OT collectibles in that room. Looks like a really comfortable place to sit back and relax...The C-3PO is amazing and a clear centerpiece.

Very very nice set up and pieces!!

Good thinking just have Salacious tail loop around his arm. Its sticks out quite far in the back when its in the hole.

Great Collection , nicely displayed. I love your Jabba collection.

I really like your art pieces , who is the artist on them?
Is it please possible to see the Droids and Leia ones closer ?

Thanks,
Chad

Great Collection , nicely displayed. I love your Jabba collection.

I really like your art pieces , who is the artist on them?
Is it please possible to see the Droids and Leia ones closer ?

Most of my art pieces are ones that I commissioned from the artists directly. If you're talking about the black & white drawings of the droids and Leia, they are by Jeff Confer. He did the main characters from ANH for me as well as Jabba on his throne. He's great to work with and not expensive.

Here are larger pictures of the droids and Leia.

cute3poandr2yy2.jpg

cuteleia.jpg

Back