Ichi the Killer figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the good news is, I got the Ichi today. It was perfectly brand new and everything, but, and here's the bad news: the black body suit is disintegrating! Every movement, seems to make it worse. Guess the 8 years it has spend in it's box weren't to kind on the suit. The suit is very similar to the Medicom Stormtrooper suits, so, I hope to fix it buy getting one of those to fix the problem. So if you have one of those suits lying around... Let me now!

I've heard this before about this figure's suit disintegrating... I was thinking the same thing happened to Dedguy and he upgraded the figure in his custom thread. You might check there for ideas.

I've heard this before about this figure's suit disintegrating... I was thinking the same thing happened to Dedguy and he upgraded the figure in his custom thread. You might check there for ideas.

Hey, thanks GB, I'll check it out. I sent him a PM yesterday night, since he's the only one I know that also owns this figure, but, he hasn't replied yet.

Edit: Man... I just had a look at his thread and read about the troubles he had with this figure! I wish I would have know that earlier. I have pretty much the same issues: crumbling suit, and that body... !
At least, now I know what to do to make things better. It IS a cool figure after all. It just happens to have a ^^^^load of issues!

Last edited:
Here's link to the Ichi & Kakihara repaint I've done:

https://s473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/knucklefunger/Ichi the Killer/

Will post more shots of the completed kits. Eyes are now done with Ichi having tears streaming down. Was gonna make the nose runny but didn't want to get to gross. I have a 5 yr old niece, also why I didn't implant a couple of cut down safety pins in Kakihara's hands for the stilletos. The hand pose is screaming for it, just don't want anyone hurt

I love the figure & the amazing sculpting, however I understand the early Medicom bodies are fragile. My Balzac paper bag man's leg's splintered. Had to replace it with a rather expensive Volks

Would love to see other unusual propertied done, such as Battle Royale.
Also working on the Neighbour No. 13 live action.
The Anime Ichi looks great, sorry to hear the suit is overly bio-degradable

Sick & twisted film, like the prequel as well, just perusing the anime now

Awesome repaints.... I have Kakihara and you may have inspired me in taking a stab at repainting him. Yours is beautiful...

Back