I won this month's Film, Food & Figure Friday!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
I just wanted to write here on the forum and publicly thank Sideshow for their act of holiday kindness. I have never won anything on Sideshow ever and now this is my opportunity to say that I have. I just couldn't believe I opened up my email to find that I have won the Jabba 12" figure along with an EP I DVD and some popcorn. :banana:banana:banana

Now to save up $$ to buy the Jabba throne and find someone who can sell me a Salacious Crumb set.

Congrats!!! :rock:rock :rock They send out the prizes pretty quickly. After you confirm your address they will ask you how you want to pay for shipping. After that I received my prize in about one week.

Last edited:
Congrats!!! :rock:rock :rock They send out the prizes pretty quickly. After you confirm your address they will ask you how you want to pay for shipping. After that I received my prize in about one week.

Hey Jen! Didn't you win the Hellboy Samaritan last month? :chew

Yeah, no kidding! Us Freaks need to stick together!

How was the food?

I'll let you know when the popcorn comes in! Is the popcorn any big deal, Jen? :lol

Hopefully, they will ship the big slug next week in time for Xmas. That being the case, I'll slip him under the tree until the 25th. ;)

Yeah, no kidding! Us Freaks need to stick together!

I'll let you know when the popcorn comes in! Is the popcorn any big deal, Jen? :lol

Hopefully, they will ship the big slug next week in time for Xmas. That being the case, I'll slip him under the tree until the 25th. ;)

Haven't tried the popcorn yet. It's Jiffy Pop Blast O' Butter. :D May have to break into tonight while I watch A Christmas Story again. :)

Back