I won Asajj!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dharper

Super Freak
Reaction score
SDCC has been a great convention for me. The Sideshow booth has been especially good to me. Not only did I get a $100 gift card from them on preview night, but today I won an exclusive Asajj Ventress in a Star Wars trivia contest. I couldn't believe my luck. The first guy got the question wrong and I was picked next. Goes to show you that it's important to know useless facts. I'm very happy because I skipped out on ordering her when the pre-order first came out. Sorry I can't post any pictures until Sunday, but she looks great out of the box.

What city is described as "not very self sufficient"? The guy before my said Mustafar. I was dying for them to pick me because I knew the answer was Cloud City. Here is a crappy cell phone pick I just took. Figures I would forget my camera cable at home.

0727071910.jpg.jpg

What city is described as "not very self sufficient"? The guy before my said Mustafar. I was dying for them to pick me because I knew the answer was Cloud City. Here is a crappy cell phone pick I just took. Figures I would forget my camera cable at home.

that guys just lost his SW street cred with that answer.

thanks for the pic!

I missed this one and she's slowly getting my attention. I'm just not sure if I want to go the EU path. It's a path that leads to pain and suffering...

Just want to give you bigger congrats dude, I was just watching video on SSC site about giving away Asajj and Legolas and it was said Asajj won't be shipping for a few weeks to the U.S. so you're wayyyyy ahead of the curve getting your hands on one.

Just want to give you bigger congrats dude, I was just watching video on SSC site about giving away Asajj and Legolas and it was said Asajj won't be shipping for a few weeks to the U.S. so you're wayyyyy ahead of the curve getting your hands on one.

i noticed that video too...i didn't know K-Fed liked SS stuff....or blue hats.

Congrats on getting her before EVERYONE! That must be a pretty cool feeling! SSC is pretty awesome about Prizes! Between this and Tom's Slug enviro. sounds like you guys had a great time!!!:D

so are we going to hear about the 2-pack or anything else tomorrow?...i doubt it...i guess we'll have to stayed tuned to the newsletters. *sigh*

Congrats on getting her before EVERYONE! That must be a pretty cool feeling! SSC is pretty awesome about Prizes! Between this and Tom's Slug enviro. sounds like you guys had a great time!!!:D

I definitely did! I just wish that I could have stayed a few more days. A one day trip is too hectic and rushed compared to the full weekend experience (including the party on Friday night). Here's a quick shot of my prize:

slugrw9.jpg

Back