I won a sideshow contest!!! RED SKULL LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmebling

Freakalicious
Reaction score
HOLY COW!!@#$%^
I cant believe I won!
Story goes like this: I was on facebook April 1st and they SSC posted something like No Joke this year but a contest, tell us what it was like when you got your 1st sideshow piece.
So I sent them this:

"Sideshow,
My name is Chase from Palm Beach Gardens, FL. I heard about sideshow when I was overhearing the cooler guys at the comic book store talking about some of your pieces. After about 15sec after loading your web site, I fell in love! I Googled & YouTubed videos all night of your customers showing off there pieces and flipping out over the quality.
My 1st piece was the Legendary Scale Bust Galactus! I was SOO excited all the way from getting a conformation email to a tracking number to opening the BEAUTIFUL BOX, to seeing it in my collection ALL THE TIME!! I got SUCKED in with the quality & the beautiful colors, the handwork, & its massive weight. Its a GRAIL of a piece. I remember starting a thread on a forum & days later its had tons or responses of everyone drooling MY Galactus LSB Statue!
Thanks for seriously making fireworks go off in my body every time I get to show off your pieces in my amazing collection ( Fantastic Four Diorama Ex, Spider Man BIB LSB, IRONMAN STEALTH LSB, X-Man vs Seninel Exclusive #1 Colossus & Cyclops)
I LOVE YOU SIDESHOW!
Please Consider me for your Legendary Scale Bust Red Skull!!!!!!
One heck of a fan,
Chase"

And they sent me back a Congratulations email 6 days later.
While I was in China last week a co worker signed for it and it ROCKS/BAD ASS Cant wait to put it next to my Galactus/Magneto/Back in blackSM/ Stealth Ironman LSBs! !!!!
Im very grateful to have it and I again want to say it was a pleasure to win and thanks Sideshow for the BEAUTIFUL statues you guys help fill that awesome part in my life, always.
Cheers to all!
Here is my favorite pic from China!
Rgds,
Chase-Zilla
IMG_0434.jpg

200125_press04-001.jpg

dont have pics yet but I will once I buy a effen house!
IMG_20111124_201812.jpg

Thanks for seriously making fireworks go off in my body every time I get to show off your pieces in my amazing collection

Whatever gets you off I guess....

:D

^^ I always join monthly, have yet to learn about someone from my country win it. Odds are against International contestants, I guess, even if we are willing to pay shipping fees. :dunno

lol is that you in the photo? i was there in shanghai for the world trade expo. It's an amazing show and what they able to built, just too crowded.

Yeah that was me, I just got back last week. LOVED Shanghai. HATED the flight ;)

Back