Premium Format I wish this was PF Scale on the red X stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Think this is fantastic and would look really nice with Rogue, Gambit, Cyclops and Wolverine, especially on that lovely red X and all,

Looking all sexy in her stockings/boots :) with a leather cloak

attachment.php

I would love them make this as the first PF for Storm. I know it's not the Jim Lee version but the Bryne costume is just awesome. Cmon SSC, let's get this made.

Bowen did do a wonderful job on that one give me something as nice in 1/4 scale and i will buy :) Since sideshow got the lame storm (punk) out of the way we should get one i like no worries.

i agree this statue looks great.

except for 1 major problem...it's made by bowen :Flush

brand matters....

This is probably the best Storm piece I've seen so far.

Hope Sideshow makes something just as good, if not better, in PF scale.

This is probably the best Storm piece I've seen so far.

Hope Sideshow makes something just as good, if not better, in PF scale.

Too bad the scale was bigger otherwise I would buy it. I hope SSC comes up with something that looks like this if not make it even better then Bowens Storm.:pray:

any links?:)

Go to Ask Sideshow on SSC's website and look in the Marvel section. There's a reply to one of the questions in there about Gambit and Rogue's X bases; SSC said future X-Men PFs would have the same base. (Judging by the Psylocke PF they weren't lying).

Personally, I think Storm's too important a character to "simply' have a red X base. I don't dislike the red X or anything but Storm was one of the X-Men's leaders; if Cyclops can have an epic base worthy of leader then Storm really should, too. In my humble opinion. :lecture

i agree this statue looks great.

except for 1 major problem...it's made by bowen :Flush

brand matters....

So you're a statue collector, and actually like the way this statue looks, but decided it's bad only because it's made by Bowen?

Your comment makes just about as much sense as my wife does when she talks about handbags and crap :lol

Think this is fantastic and would look really nice with Rogue, Gambit, Cyclops and Wolverine, especially on that lovely red X and all,

Looking all sexy in her stockings/boots :) with a leather cloak

attachment.php

OH HELL YEAH!, I have the Bowen Version pre-ordered at my LCS, but 1/4 scale PF, let the Drooling Begin :exactly: :goodpost:

Back