I WAS RIGHT>>>GTW NEXT PF!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kookie said:
I wouldn't be bummed...I'm sure GTG will be done :D

I don't collect the 12'', so it might be awhile before SS does another Gandalf in PF.

I'm not really bummed, I just prefer GTG to GTW.

Hey, maybe the exclusive will be GTG with a ES of 50. ;)

SwoopingCloakofSureness said:
I don't collect the 12'', so it might be awhile before SS does another Gandalf in PF.

I'm not really bummed, I just prefer GTG to GTW.

Hey, maybe the exclusive will be GTG with a ES of 50. ;)

It's possible...we know how much Sideshow loves to do grey exclusives :D

King Darkness said:
Good call kookie, now maybe Loki will shut the hell up:D

I don't know about that :monkey3

I'm sure I can find something to b!tch about.

This is a great end to a terrible week. I can't wait to get some preview picks.

I wonder if a Saruman PF is one of the 3 in the works? I'd love to see/have the 2 White Wizards on the shelf. GLORIOUS!!!

:gandalf_w vs. :saruman

:D

So glad to see SOME kind of update. And GtW is a great choice. Hooever, Im waiting for a PF GtG as my definitive Gandalf.:D

I was hoping to complete a Moria-esque theme with a GtG; which is easily my favorite part of all three films. GtW will work too though, the costume should be downright amazing as well.

Now we only need to pray for a sculpted beard and hair .... just say no to rooted.

LOTRFan said:
I was hoping to complete a Moria-esque theme with a GtG; which is easily my favorite part of all three films. GtW will work too though, the costume should be downright amazing as well.

Now we only need to pray for a sculpted beard and hair .... just say no to rooted.

Yeah, I like GTG more but I'm very happy with GTW.

I agree sculpted all the way.

Oh and check it out the forum didn't censor my use of "prayer" either --- I guess it wasn't in school or anything.

:monkey3

Indiana Fett said:
I wonder if a Saruman PF is one of the 3 in the works? I'd love to see/have the 2 White Wizards on the shelf. GLORIOUS!!!

:gandalf_w vs. :saruman

although that would be cool and I would buy him as well (but then again, I am buying any LOTR character anyway :D ), I would like to see a another character like an archer elf or theoden in armor or eomer in armor

I can see a SDCC GtG exclusive:D Good news on this announcement, pity it is not already in production and awaiting approval. Hopefully i get to see it at SDCC this year.

I would have preferred Gandalf the Grey. None the less a welcome announcement.

Back