I WANT ONE! A truly WALKING Imperial Walker!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really cool. It must use similar technology like the Asimov robot or something. There was one shot where a person passed by which made the AT-AT look to be about 2 ft. tall.

That was sweet! I would like one so I could ride it like a horse while towing a Radio Flyer wagon with 3X30 packs of beer! Only in TeJas! YEEHAAWWWW!!!

That was sweet! AT AT has always been one of my top SW vehicles... just so cool looking! And they really nailed the movement, looks awesome :rock

Yeah, I'd love one myself too! I always wanted the old Kenner AT-AT that was scaled to the 3 3/4" figures, but never got it. I still want to get the newer Hasbro one offered at Toys 'R Us. But, a walking one.....oh yeah! :D

Great find. It looks like it was made from the SW mini AT AT. It is slightly smaller than the hasbro one but much more detailed.

the back and forth of the head just put the whole walking thing over the top...........serious engineering went into that no doubt.

Amazing indeed!

How much more awesome would it be if the blasters made movement like they were shooting...I bet they could do that easily.

I still want one. Some company out there will answer our call, eventually.

Put me down for about 4 should a company ever release something of comparable quality. We now need someone to master the slightly trickier problem of Snowspeeders!

Back