I Want More SW Legacy PF'S...Do You?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the new female trooper from Joker Squadron by GG, and I'd like to see a PF or 1/6 of that someday. We're definitely getting a Cade Skywalker, but I don't know what format it will be. Hopefully, it will be a PF to compliment Talon. I love Legacy.

I like the new female trooper from Joker Squadron by GG, and I'd like to see a PF or 1/6 of that someday. We're definitely getting a Cade Skywalker, but I don't know what format it will be. Hopefully, it will be a PF to compliment Talon. I love Legacy.

i'll expect we will see both.

Good to see other Legacy fans on these boards...I was actually expecting to be laughed/shouted out of here when I started this thread. I really hope we get at least a PF Cade and Krayt. I love Krayt's new look in the SW Legacy: War series. I would also love a Starkiller PF!!!!!

The only thing I'd want is a ghost Luke PF. They can keep the rest. Not a bad read but nothing I would die to have in PF form.

I think a ghost luke would work better as a semi-transparent light-up state rather than as a PF.

And it would be a really cool piece.

I don't buy statues, but I'd buy that.

Back