I want a Rob Ford Premium Format.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
It could also double up as a Chris Farley piece. Two characters in one! Score!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUY6lDja-DE[/ame]

Rob-Ford-Chris-Farley_jpg.jpeg

raqepete.jpg

That guy was awesome... lol Anyway, Rob Ford would be an awesome statue to get. Instant grail piece. I heard his bobbleheads have been going for 300 on eBay. I suppose I should research it first to see if that is true, but I'll assume it is. Because you know what they say about those who assume. ;)

:mwaha That's just showing off!

thought it was Funny my Friend Colin, because you can do anything while under the influence :lol:lol:lol

That guy was awesome... lol Anyway, Rob Ford would be an awesome statue to get. Instant grail piece. I heard his bobbleheads have been going for 300 on eBay. I suppose I should research it first to see if that is true, but I'll assume it is. Because you know what they say about those who assume. ;)

they never Lie on the internet my Friend Eli :lol:lol:lol

A statue is good and all but man, 1/6th figure is where it's at for Rob Ford. So much action pose potential, here's a diorama of him shoving over a lady and here's one of him running off from the media.

A statue is good and all but man, 1/6th figure is where it's at for Rob Ford. So much action pose potential, here's a diorama of him shoving over a lady and here's one of him running off from the media.

Yes indeed. Seriously I would buy a 1/6th figure of him. Guy is a hoot. When comedy turns into reality or is it reality turns into comedy?

Meanwhile at city hall...

MsU4tQZ.jpg

I picked a poor time to move to Toronto lol:rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back