I SURVIVED!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During this break a smoking hot mother comes up to me and starts talking that she has been watching me and that she loves how I am there taking my girls to a concert as not many fathers would. I tell her that it wasn't by choice and that I did try to get out of it. She said that I could have sold the tickets for top dollar. I said yeah but my daughters heart would have been broken and I can torment a night of agony for that not to happen. She smiled and then whispered into my ear that she would like to get to know me better and slipped her number in my hand.

Finally the show is over and I make sure I take the girls to the bathroom so that I don't have to make a stop on the way home. While I am waiting for them outside. I kid you not, two more hot looking Mom's come up and talk to me and start the whole how great it is for Dad to take his girls to the concert and that they thought it was sexy and what not. And YES they give me their numbers too.

I'm thinking to myself, who the hell needs to go to a bar to get laid anymore. Just take a little girl to a concert and you will have not problem getting some. I wish I had known that 15 years ago as I would have saved a ton in buying drinks for women.

Dude I told you that was going to happen:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Seriously if ever need someone to take them next time I will take one for you and take your kids to the concert:monkey3

lol....sounds like those days when I used to babysit my friend's little sister and her friends. Little girls are the worst.

I would have been having hot bathroom sex with MILFs:rock

Does anyone know where I can get some cheap Hanna Montana tickets???

I would have been having hot bathroom sex with MILFs:rock

Does anyone know where I can get some cheap Hanna Montana tickets???
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You need the kids though, the kids are the sex ticket. If you go by yourself they will probally think your a pedafile.

That is so awesome Lame!! Congrats on surviving that hell!

And, uh, where are the camera phone pics of these mamas? I feel jipped! :D

You need the kids though, the kids are the sex ticket. If you go by yourself they will probally think your a pedafile.

Damit:cuss

Theres always a freakin' catch!!!!

I do have a niece:rock

Look out MILFs here I come:monkey5

I have over 200 pics of the concert but I am not stupid enough to take pics of MILF's.

I have a latina wife and she is very jealous. Not even going to bother getting her riled up over a pic.

I'm allowed one eye candy and right now that is Eva Mendez. :monkey5

LaMelnik, I admire your restraint and loyalty to your wife. Seriously.

However, two words: WING. MAN.

:monkey5

Just another reason why I never want kids.

Though I am a fan of MILF's :monkey3

:rock:rock:rock:rock

LaMelnik said:
I am not happy about this at all as it means 1. she has learned that you can just throw up your food if you don't like it from one of my wifes sisters

My brother just had twin little girls that are about 2 now. If I can play my cards right, perhaps I might just take them to a few concerts.....thanks for the idea.

Last year I took my then live in fiances daughter to "Disney's Princesses on ice" at the Verizon Center in DC. I thought that day would NEVER end. Sadly, my now ex was with us so I didn't get any hot MILF's numbers.

I also took her to a "Father/Daughter" dance at her school. ANother night I thought would never end.

It was stuff like this that helped me learn I NEVER wanted kids of my own and would never date anyone else that has kids.

Back