i robot ...Sonny Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather have a Sonny PF or 1/6 scale figure.

I got my Sonny bust for $60, that's half of what it retails for, and at that price I'm content even with the 1/2 scale.

I was lucky enough to just win Sonny on ebay, not as good a price as plasmid303 was but not to bad either. Over all I will save some money.
:D

All three I Robot busts are sold out! I'm kind of surprised by that. I didn't think the demand was that high, or was it that Sideshow only got a few since these had already been released?

All three I Robot busts are sold out! I'm kind of surprised by that. I didn't think the demand was that high, or was it that Sideshow only got a few since these had already been released?

I was going to order one of the others but was also surprised to see they were sold out. I will be getting my Sonny bust Saturday when I go to the post office to pick it up.

Picked up my Sonny Bust. Majorly upset. Item was shipped well, packed well.
New in box never been opened. Opened box to find weird black smudges on
the forehead.
I have emailed the seller to see what the next step is. I would take a partial
refund and keep it.

Yeah, Sideshow really is late to the party on this. I bought mine from Razor's Edge about six months ago for $34.99. For that price, it's cool. For $100+, not even close to worth it.

As far as I know, the 1:2 light up Sonny bust was originally released YEARS ago. Limited Edition, but I don't remember the number.
Anyway, I have a 1:1 Sunny bust, which is exactly like the 1:2 bust, except for the light up feature. I find the size more important than the lights. The bust I have is limited to 3000 I belive, and it came with the double disk edition of the film.

I got mine from Mike at Razors edge as well. He wants me to ship it back and he will cover my shipping costs and send me a new one that he personally checked.

All will be fine.

I ordered it but had to cancel mine. I have too many things coming up. Now, if it had been a 1:1 bust, I might have kept it. It's a cool piece, but I am hoping I can pick it up for less on eBay.

Mike came through for me, and a replacement has been received in mint condition. It is great and the motion sensor works well. Freaks me out a bit
but I think Sonny is looking at me all of the time:horror

Anybody still looking for one? I have one loose w/box I wanna sell. I'm gonna start a thread about it in the sell/trade section soon.

Back