I Request You Get Spawn Please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you guys at SideShow made a 1/4 or 1/5th scale Spawn my head would probably explode the first time I laid eyes upon it. Oh!!! The cape, chains, green eyes, mask, big boot, big gauntlet. I'd pay $600 for one. Thank you.

This will neeeeeeeeeeever happen! Mcfarlane makes & distributes there own statues. With mcfarlanes ego also, I doubt he will eeeeeeever let another company touch this license. I would however like to see it though.

He gave the licence to medicom right? So theres a chance, small one, but still. . .and Chucky Im still working on trying to get my hands on that custom

He gave the licence to medicom right? So theres a chance, small one, but still. . .and Chucky Im still working on trying to get my hands on that custom

I guess rented? Also wanted to state that he "rented" the rights to DC Direct on a statue.

With mcfarlanes ego also, I doubt he will eeeeeeever let another company touch this license.

Well, he sure as hell isn't doing anything with it. I'm with ilovefreestufftoo. He totally dropped the ball on most of his licenses (and the ones that stayed severely dropped in quality).

Back