i phone help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man, the iPhone is a GSM phone and Verizon is a CDMA network. :monkey2

In the US, you are limited to AT&T and T-Mobile.

I went from Verizon to AT&T when I got the iphone and was able to keep the number. Shouldn't be a problem for you, might need to go into an AT&T store to do it.

But make sure your contract is up at Verizon - I got hit for a early cancellation fee and since Verizon has your number they call 3 times a day until you pay.

turns out keeping the same number isn't quite good enough.. Most of my contacts use verizon.. verizon to verizon calls don't use minutes.. I don't want to have to monitor mins.. I'll have to unlock it to make it useful..

even if you unlock the phone, I'm not sure you can go outside of the ATT network just yet. But I'm no expert in this area, so good luck.

I've had my Iphone for 10 days and I'm completely addicted to it. I don't see me switching to any other phone anytime soon.

does at&t have a fave 5 feature or anything like that? where you can make a list of numbers that wont suck up mins?.. some of my employees are motor mouths..

:lol no i dont think they do. they have rollover mins which is basically the left over minutes each month get stored into a pool and if you go over your monthly limit, it takes minutes out of that rollover pool.

:lol no i dont think they do. they have rollover mins which is basically the left over minutes each month get stored into a pool and if you go over your monthly limit, it takes minutes out of that rollover pool.

my rollovers are up to 32,000miin now :lol

Im about a week into my first iPhone and I must say I freakin love it .... :monkey1

just sits.
Ive been told if I reduce my plan it will erase them.

Right now Im trying to merge my wife's account into mine and get her an iPhone too.
She's drooling over access to those rollover minutes... :lol

just sits.
Ive been told if I reduce my plan it will erase them.

Right now Im trying to merge my wife's account into mine and get her an iPhone too.
She's drooling over access to those rollover minutes... :lol

That is a lot! And at least, you don't need to worry about going over.

Back